Muscle in FLT tonight

msclwrsper
This topic is 831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry guys! I know exactly how you feel about the spontaneity (lateness) of this post. It wasn't something planned. This friend and I had dinner and I told him I was going out later. I never once expected that he would ask to join me. He is a provider and so I just presumed he would want to avoid this kind of place.

I'm asking him if hew wants new clients so if you're still interested and you live in the South Florida area, shoot me a DM and we'll see if we can convince him to take on some new folks!

On 1/7/2022 at 12:57 AM, msclwrsper said:

Sorry guys! I know exactly how you feel about the spontaneity (lateness) of this post. It wasn't something planned. This friend and I had dinner and I told him I was going out later. I never once expected that he would ask to join me. He is a provider and so I just presumed he would want to avoid this kind of place.

I'm asking him if hew wants new clients so if you're still interested and you live in the South Florida area, shoot me a DM and we'll see if we can convince him to take on some new folks!

Many of you got in touch with me and this will be much easier than to reply individually to all of you.

So I talked to my friend and he thought this would be the better way for you who are interested in the Big Muscle in the FTL to get in touch this way.

https://www.thebestflex.com/profile/Big-Kenny

So good luck with the worshipping! If I were there, I'd be right there booking time with him as well! Alas, I'll have to wait for "the Mountain to come to Mohammed" so to speak.

DSC_7586.JPG