Is John Travolta about to come out of the closet?

marylander1940
This topic is 756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The typical Hollywood coming out - too late to matter, timed for autobiography release including an Oprah tear-fest and late-night silliness, all possibly to promote some film in the works. Scientology is too weird for this “news” to mean anything indicating support for the queer community. JT not done with his games. 

I hadn't seen him since he shaved his head, but then again I don't pay much attention to him anyways. But the look suits him! Maybe he can embrace his daddiness.

But I don't see how he can square this with the Church of Scientology. And the report is on behalf of some unnamed "pal." I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.

2 hours ago, nycman said:

Let’s just say, I know when I’m being cruised.

If I say more than that, I risk being sued. 

(there’s a haiku in there somewhere, but I couldn’t make it work)

The rhyme scheme was bad enough to resemble a Lloyd Webber work.

Not quite schlock enough to compete with Wildhorn.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

10 hours ago, nate_sf said:

I hadn't seen him since he shaved his head.

Didn't you watch the Super Bowl for the ads?

10 hours ago, nate_sf said:

the look suits him! Maybe he can embrace his daddiness.

He was attractive and fun as Santa in those CapitolOne ads with Samuel Jackson.  Maybe instead of embracing his daddiness he can embrace his Father Christmasness.

Edited by samhexum
Just for the hell of it.

17 hours ago, wsc said:

Lindsey Graham and John Travolta are one matter, but Tom Cruise gay?!? Oh, rock my world!
In other late news, Lincoln unwell after wounding.

3 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Stupid rumor.

Tom Cruise is a-sexual.

THAT is the tightly held secret in Hollywood. America wouldn't accept a leading man who can't get it up most of the time.

Just because he hasn't done it with you? I must admit that my reports from TC are 2nd-hand, but I have heard it from different sources. Reports I've heard from the other two are 1st-hand. 

2 hours ago, E.T.Bass said:

Please people.

Can we really say what's stated above?

Lindsey Graham is a fudge packer.

Can we really say this?

About Lindsey, John, etc.?

spacer.png

So many outfits… So little time 

07C4CFC3-8C2D-48C0-AE0E-17B1254504C5.jpeg

61C3FCC5-491F-4D44-9CC7-EEFDBD1E78A6.jpeg

E4963F1F-5368-4F32-8FEB-E7FE5C823F74.jpeg

8873DA7B-7048-4217-AA7E-BD2D7A92AAE1.jpeg

11216B90-ED6E-4AD9-8512-E5CB6EF3E6F2.jpeg

50EA47E7-2F5A-4AA3-9F08-F7288C874BA6.jpeg

C0B859FE-E2DD-49F1-8932-EA047DCF929F.jpeg

9DEFA498-25DE-4C3D-8326-4EEE2CBE92B0.jpeg

780E9651-9845-4C37-AEFF-B80CB96A5D59.webp

D5441F9E-D14E-4F36-8F6F-E92A861ABAA9.jpeg

Edited by Tygerscent

2 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

No.

It's a tightly held secret in Hollywood...but so tightly held that industry people get curious and look for the facts. Ice heard it more than once from industry people who have access to the real stories

How can one know that someone isn't having any sex? Obviously, one can hear rumors about a person having sex with someone else, but how can one know that a person isn't just being very discreet, and probably only with one person? It's not normal for a healthy man not to want to have sex unless he has a medical condition which prevents him from producing or responding to testosterone, such as Klinefelter's or androgen insensitivity. Unlike JT and LG, where the reports are first-hand, I've only spoken to people who say they know of someone who's done it with TC. If he's gay, that would explain why TC wouldn't want to have sex with any of his wives, but he would still be engrossed in having sex with men. There are men who can remain in suffering abstinence for years, almost always for religious reasons, but such abstinence does require a great deal of suffering. And TC could presumably have sex with almost anyone he wanted to, especially in his younger years, but even now.