It's only funny if he's hot and/or hung

samhexum
This topic is 820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Man left naked on public beach after sister gifts dissolvable shorts

A Tennessee woman has been slammed for gifting her brother a pair of “dissolvable” swim shorts before filming him frolicking in the waters of a public beach as they disappear.

Dara Roberts conducted the “cruel” prank last month, posting the footage to TikTok where it has been viewed a whopping 28 million times.

The clip starts with Dara’s brother, Seth, sporting the bright blue bathing shorts, which she tells him she found “new at a Goodwill.”

Seth has no idea that the pants will start to dissolve as soon as they get wet, and he is later seen wading into the waters at a busy beach blissfully unaware as to what will soon be revealed.

Footage shows Seth throwing around a football in the waist-deep water before he realizes that his swimsuit is melting away.

“My swimming trunks ripped… bad,” Seth says in a panic, as he clutches his private parts beneath the waves. Dara continues to record him, and is heard bursting into laughter at her brother’s sudden despair.

“Quit videoing me. I’m serious,” Seth says. “I’m naked!”

He refuses to get out of the water until family members fetch him a new pair of shorts, insisting that he cannot be seen nude in public.

The clip then cuts out, so it’s unclear whether Seth was forced onto the shore while naked as a seahorse.

“We still haven’t told him the truth. Seth, if you see this. I’m sorry,” Dara captioned the clip.

However, TikTok viewers certainly weren’t laughing, and took to the comments section to slam the sister’s sinister prank.

“Funny in a backyard pool, but not in a PUBLIC place with your sibling,” one chided.

“This is more embarrassing than funny. He sounded genuinely upset,” another raged.

Others described the clip as “humiliating,” “traumatizing,” “sick” and “illegal.”

Several TikTok users said that if the gender roles were reversed, and it was a woman being pranked into wearing a dissolvable swimsuit, the authorities could be called.

However, Dara brushed off the criticism, subsequently sharing a second video in which she lashed out at her haters.

“@ the overly sensitive TikTok users,” she wrote across footage of herself, which was accompanied by the song “I Hate U” by SZA. However, the outraged comments continued.

“Your brother could have got a massive fine and been put on a registry because of that. But hahaha… so funny right?” one wrote beneath the second clip.

Dara has not responded to the ongoing backlash. Seth has not made public comment.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/28/man-left-naked-on-public-beach-in-dissolvable-shorts-prank/

I think the brother should sue the sister for the emotional distress, then get her an outfit for court that dissolves when exposed to air.

Thanksgiving and Christmas must've been fun at their home this year.

Edited by samhexum
Just for the hell of it.

It’s only nudity. Yes, a bit on the public side, where attempts to cover himself and an explanation would fend off a citation, which would be for deliberate nudity. How about he respond with “haha, I’m naked, ah well, yes, these are my bits, and, back to the room I go” then borrow some scissors and cut every dress from his sister’s suitcase to make it unwearable - discarding straps, skirts slit to waist front and back. You know, like grown ups.