HARRY BUSH - EROTIC VOYEURISM !!

joethomas

I love the idea of critting some of Harry's drawings and maybe a discussion about how beautiful he captures both youth and masculine form.

bush-harry_dance-class_02.thumb.jpg.8060459ebc11b73f77ff69351ba6f278.jpg.8a5912070815e751b38d345008ccf201.jpg

His simple pencil lines produce such an erotic image.

The lad in the forefront of this sketch is in such a beautiful pose.  Under instruction from his tutor, naked and proud the view we get is of his firm masculine legs spread open with his knees wide apart.  His feet and toes are splayed back and his calves and thighs very simply drawn to capture the strength of this young man.  His ass cheeks are wide open due to the position of his knees, and Harry expertly deep shades under the open glutes to create depth.  The young mans junk hangs under the open trench, the spread peach JUST hinting a plump, firm ring before his taint drops down to his tight scrotum, simply caught by 2 pencils lines in a V from his taint, followed by a short horizontal arch line to give the scrotum its shape.  Further back shading give his balls their fullness.

The lads cut heavy penis hangs below and the helmet drags back on the floor, heavy but not erect!

His back is arched and again strongly drawn with simple lines showing his youthful athleticism.

Harry draws the most handsome of lads, and this guy looks like he's asking his tutor possibly for the next instruction in the tutorial he has undertaken.

The second lad on his knees has a more questioning look on his face but again is under instruction from the tutor.  His back is beautifully arched, knees slightly more together but with his butt pushed back releasing his free hanging balls from this side view.  In his scrotum his nuts create a back nib bulge in the sack, simply caught by HB, which comes face to face with his discarded mask!  His thighs size and muscle is expertly sketched by light crossing lines and his full buttocks by circular dashes with a simple upper outer line showing the lads butt quiver!!

There are terrific. The clothed/naked dichotomy is my favorite kink and these are expertly rendered. I love to draw and be drawn.  I was a regular for a while at the erotic drawing workshop in NYC but haven't been able to do it in a while.

Edited by jake1973
just adding more context

• 7 months later...