Happy Holidays, across the Miles......

jjkrkwood
This topic is 835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

drag-queen-smoking-picture-id177276201?k

I got all dressed up in my holiday finery and then remembered, sadly I really have nowhere to go. Soooo, I decided to make a pitstop, and bring all my Fabulous Festiveness HERE to wish all my buddies ( you know who you are) a Glittering Holiday ...  Damn, I even brought ya'll a delicious Xmas Fruitcake !

traditional_fruit_cake_t.jpg

Special love to @Benjamin_Nicholasand @stevenkesslar, 2 guys that hold a special place in my heart....While Sir Benjamin usually CUMS to me in my dreams, my sister Steven mostly pops up in my nightmares and nightsweats !    But, "Cant help lovin those Men of Mine".....

May everyone be Healthy & stay Safe and experience a Peaceful, Blessed Holiday, and look forward to a Prosperous and Fulfilling New Year 2022.

From MY home to yours,  HAPPY HOLIDAYS guys !

JJ / Alyn heart-shaped-christmas-wreath-animated-g

1 hour ago, jjkrkwood said:

drag-queen-smoking-picture-id177276201?k

I got all dressed up in my holiday finery and then remembered, sadly I really have nowhere to go. Soooo, I decided to make a pitstop, and bring all my Fabulous Festiveness HERE to wish all my buddies ( you know who you are) a Glittering Holiday ...  Damn, I even brought ya'll a delicious Xmas Fruitcake !

traditional_fruit_cake_t.jpg

Special love to @Benjamin_Nicholasand @stevenkesslar, 2 guys that hold a special place in my heart....While Sir Benjamin usually CUMS to me in my dreams, my sister Steven mostly pops up in my nightmares and nightsweats !    But, "Cant help lovin those Men of Mine".....

May everyone be Healthy & stay Safe and experience a Peaceful, Blessed Holiday, and look forward to a Prosperous and Fulfilling New Year 2022.

From MY home to yours,  HAPPY HOLIDAYS guys !

JJ / Alyn heart-shaped-christmas-wreath-animated-g

Welcome back and happy Hanukkah!

• jjkrkwood changed the title to Happy Holidays, across the Miles......
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 7:15 AM, jjkrkwood said:

While Sir Benjamin usually CUMS to me in my dreams, my sister Steven mostly pops up in my nightmares and nightsweats !

Since we're being totally blunt, my Beloved Sister In Cock, can we just admit that you have nightmares because you know I have better fashion sense than you do?

But being Beloved Sisters In Cock is all about unconditional love.  You've never made an issue of my inadequate and rather small penis, for example.  Why would I make an issue about your shoes?

Besides, since Sister Carrie Bradshaw is back, I now have much bigger fish to fry.  

spacer.png

Happy New Year, Sis.  We love you.  💘