Christmas gifts for Muscled Guys

DerrickRigg
This topic is 857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, WilliamM said:

CD of Judy Garland at  Carnegie Hall (1961)

When the orchestra plays "That's Entertainment,"  Ms. Garland puts the mic down and dances around the stage before singing the lyrics

This is the correct response.

Judy at Carnegie Hall is always the right gift for a loved one.

A close second is 'Garland at the Grove' and The Amsterdam Concert.  Both fine live albums.

Never knew that there was such a thing as Muscle Enhancements for the cock. 

Jeezifonly, I wonder how long those have been around. Last dance gig I did was seven years ago and that was enough of that.

I got an email from a buddy who I worked with when stripping and dancing in clubs. Some guy wants to organize a 45-55 male strip revue for next year. I'm still a bodybuilder and I enjoy working out in the gym but not dancing at 2 or 3 am in the morning. 

1 hour ago, MscleLovr said:

33 gift ideas listed in the link provided by @Derrick Rigg but no mention of good underwear?

I like to see muscled guys in tight white briefs or well-fitting jockstraps as I feel they should be properly dressed when they come to bed.

Agreed, Mscle Lvr. Any kind of color briefs are provide great support are winners with me. There's a lot of jockstraps that don't fit right. I agree that well-fitting ones are great. 

When I did four bbing contests, I had customized posers because those online don't fit every guy right. Just laughing as I'm writing this. There's some posers where if a guy had more than a 3 inch cock and no balls, you couldn't keep your junk in the pouch.

3 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

But then it’s all the other mixers that keep your balls from turning into raisins and your pecs from turning into man boobs~ …and the accessory drugs that allow your body to keep producing its one testosterone and stuff to keep the sperm factory open~ 

Well rookies are fine with test and only test. If you use it in moderate amounts there is also no need in doing a pct and all that.