Don’t know what to call this Fetish…

Tygerscent
This topic is 859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Whatever it’s called… You work it out for yourselves… I don’t know what this is but, it really excites me on a number of different levels: men sharing food, masculine leaning gender bending, raw and visceral… filthy but, sophisticated to me somehow~ Watching some memory comes to me of the warm scent of those men and the texture of their skin under my fingertips and the tip of my tongue~ 

Having an intimacy and romance-based foundation, I can move into this space on both levels but, for whatever reason this video makes me wanna fuck like an animal~
 A hungry animal in rut with a very directed intent for nesting up inside of someone to deliver my seed~ The natural desire that drives all life~ 

I just want to be drenched in the scent of sex after watching this~ It brings up a very Carnal side of me~ Sexy lips and hot stiletto’s~ Male puppy pile~ like a drop of bourbon on the tip of the tongue… the scent of cinnamon and sandalwood on a moist man hole… two men looking into each other’s eyes… lips barely touching… fire breath… fire hearts… souls melting into each other~ The beauty and the beast of each other igniting together~ Where the sensual becomes sexual and that sensual sexuality become love shared~
Hot~ 

Edited by Tygerscent