2021 Miss Universe

This topic is 863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Totally didn't realize that Miss Universe has already started until I saw these on YouTube. Who are your picks for swimsuit, evening gown, and national costume? Who do you think will win?

Swimsuit Picks: Argentina, Belgium, Chile, Czech Republic, France, India, Nigeria, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Vietnam

Evening Gown Picks: Chile, Czech Republic, Ghana, India, Paraguay, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Vietnam

Who do you like Joe?  I love Carson Kressley.❤️

Some evening gowns really stood out, e.g. Japan and Ghana.  though I'm no fashion expert.

Seems like the same countries always advance, like Venezuela Philippines and Puerto Rico.   I'll roll the dice and leave those 3 out.

• Vietnam
  • Panama
  • Chile
  • Costa Rica
  • France
  • Guatemala
  • Italy
  • Honduras
  • Paraguay

I wish I could see all the interviews each delegate had with the selection panel to make a more informed pick, @E.T.Bass, but based on the prelim introductions, swimsuit, evening gown, and some intro clips on the MUO YouTube site, my picks are: Belgium, Czech Republic, France, India, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Venezuela, Vietnam.

21 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

I wish I could see all the interviews each delegate had with the selection panel to make a more informed pick, @E.T.Bass, but based on the prelim introductions, swimsuit, evening gown, and some intro clips on the MUO YouTube site, my picks are: Belgium, Czech Republic, France, India, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Venezuela, Vietnam.

Starts in 2 hours, right?   

Are you leading a watch party Joe?   Or is that allowed in the forum?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, JoeMendoza said:

Yep - starts at 7p EST, though I'm conflicted coz RHOSLC starts at 9p, so I may watch the remainder of Miss Universe after RHOSLC.

Lol, @E.T.Bass I think we are the only ones in the forum interested in female pageants, so a watch party is probably not in the cards for tonight.

It's on Telemundo now, en espanol.  Male announcers handsome! 

I'll have to skip the Steve Harvey/English on Fox.

23 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

the rest of the top 16: Colombia, Singapore, The Bahamas, Japan, Great Britain, USA, Aruba

well, I went out of the limb and tried to pick other European countries, but I guess it was not meant to be.

9 out of 11 correct, ain't bad.