Alex/blessings

Occhiverdi

https://rentmasseur.com/Blessings
yesterday I had my first session with Alex and It won’t be the last. Wow… after reading so many positive reviews I decided to take the plunge and all I can confirm the experience was 5 stars from beginning to end. He’s knowledgeable, caring and handsome. His space is clean, inviting and calming. Thank you @Alex.Blessings

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SWFL44

I hope he's happy because he deserves to be. 

For those of you local and were regular clients I hope he's finding time to see you still.

He's such a treat and I enjoyed my time with him for sure.

I’ve seen him several times over the last year or so. Truly a master at different styles - it seemed like every time I saw him, he did something completely new/different from any massage I’ve had before or since. Also very kind-hearted and responsive anytime I reached out. Wishing nothing but the best to him in his new career path though it’ll be hard to find someone nearly as talented 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RickD1980 said:

Anyone have any idea what happened to Blessings? I haven't been able to get in touch with him.

https://rentmasseur.com/Blessings

well.........there's this.........four posts up in this thread............maybe?

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/131073-alexblessings/?do=findComment&comment=1999780

• 2 weeks later...

It gives me joy to know that I was missed and appreciated. Thank you!

I started working full time as a derivatives trader and had to suspend the therapy treatments. I will resume the treatments  for a time and try to do both trading and therapy. I look forward to seeing you again. I wish you all the very best. 

Guest SWFL44
4 hours ago, Alex.Blessings said:

It gives me joy to know that I was missed and appreciated. Thank you!

I started working full time as a derivatives trader and had to suspend the therapy treatments. I will resume the treatments  for a time and try to do both trading and therapy. I look forward to seeing you again. I wish you all the very best. 

Excellent news!

I'm delighted to know that Alex has found a rewarding new career, and ALSO that he plans to return to massage.  I liked him a lot!   He had cancelled -- with advance notice, and politely -- twice, without explanation, and I thought that he had a personal or medical emergency.   I'm relieved to find that it was only because he's going to be a Wolf of Wall Street!   

Seriously, I look forward to being under his skilled hands again in his nifty apartment high above the Hudson.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, readyfortheride said:

can you share details? How erotic did it go?

Those details are not allowed on this site.

A quote from Daddy: "Reminder, it is against the rules to post reviews in the message-forum. Discussion of "Extras" is not appropriate."

Edited by Lucky

49 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Those details are not allowed on this site.

A quote from Daddy: "Reminder, it is against the rules to post reviews in the message-forum. Discussion of "Extras" is not appropriate."

Thank you.

Keep in mind, many masseurs who offer "erotic" services on Rentmen are still offering their services as a MASSEUR, not a sex worker. So anything that transpired between two consenting adults outside of the massage was their private business, and not part of the services rendered.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/6/2023 at 10:17 AM, chibiguy said:

I finally saw Alex and had a fantastic session with him! Highly recommend

Me too.  Like ... one of the best sessions ever.  I didn't know a masseur could do that!  and then the extras.  Wow.  AND super considerate, polite, punctual, and nice guy.  COMPLETE package.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Teddiec said:

I would avoid this guy.  I made an appointment today for 6.  He asked that I confirm within 30 minutes which I did.  He cancelled because he got other offers.  Totally bad creepy vibe. 

I have seen Alex a few times but not recently, although I would definitely go back to him. Sounds totally out of character for him based on my experience, which was excellent in every respect.

Edited by WestGuy