411 on Jake Cole

asntop74

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He plays too many games for me.  He was supposed to arrive in Detroit on Oct 26th.  We started texting nearly a week before his arrival.  He kept changing his dates and said he wasn't yet setting up appointments.  What he likely didn't realize is that we have a group of guys here who talk and share info so we all knew he was in fact setting up appointments and was already advising the hotel name, etc.  He texted me again once he was here and said I could now meet him because another client had cancelled.  I politely declined.  He was giving different stories to every guy that contacted him and caught in a bunch of lies.  Don't these providers realize many of the clients talk to each other and figure out the BS?  Guys like this don't need my money.  

On 12/22/2022 at 11:39 AM, Medin said:

He plays too many games for me.  He was supposed to arrive in Detroit on Oct 26th.  We started texting nearly a week before his arrival.  He kept changing his dates and said he wasn't yet setting up appointments.  What he likely didn't realize is that we have a group of guys here who talk and share info so we all knew he was in fact setting up appointments and was already advising the hotel name, etc.  He texted me again once he was here and said I could now meet him because another client had cancelled.  I politely declined.  He was giving different stories to every guy that contacted him and caught in a bunch of lies.  Don't these providers realize many of the clients talk to each other and figure out the BS?  Guys like this don't need my money.  

Regarding the last line of your post I would like to encourage you to look at this a little differently. Lol. Think of this fool as definitely needing your money. Don't say he doesn't need your money. And then take wonderful satisfying pleasure realizing he's not going to get your money that he desperately needs and wants. LOL

• 9 months later...