Josh Toby in New Jersey

kben

• 1 month later...

I had the same question back on but anybody really gave me any insight.

I personally met with him so I’m gonna cover the most important.

physically: he is a little bit short (5’8”) or similar, muscular guy with a really soft skin, don’t worry about the pics, he’s private ( don’t ask me about personal information or face pics of him cause I don’t have it or wouldn’t share anyways ) but he looks better in person completely ( I had the same doubt till I saw him). He has a handsome face as well so don’t worry.

personality: A complete gentleman in all the sense of the word, he’s really nice,easy going and very funny, very easy to talk to, he puts you at ease immediately and also really sexy and respectful. He’s those types of guys you like to hang out with.

Experience: Amazing from beginning, he offers several types of services but he’s a great person whatsoever so anything you decide to do with him, he’ll be great. No rush as well 

Hope this gives more insight about him! I can only say good things about this guy. Loved the experience completely!

Ur welcome!

Edited by Rexo96

• 1 year later...
Guest Rexo96
On 4/12/2023 at 7:49 AM, dutchal said:

Bump.  Now apparently in NYC.  Anybody else with experience?

Well I met him not long ago (1 month ago) and I still hold my word for what I wrote last year. So go ahead you’ll be fine.

Edited by Rexo96

• 3 weeks later...