Broadway Bares

Bilbo
This topic is 8588 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have found a series of strip tapes where the money goes to charity and the emphasis is on taking it off with style. Broadway Cares/ Equity Fights AIDS is the acting union's fundraising for AIDS arm. Every year they put on several shows, one of which is a wonderful strip show starring the gypsies - great dancers who migrate from show to show and theater town to theater town, building some great bodies by dancing their hearts out to great music. In "Broadway Bares" they do the same thing, while stripping. True, the lights always go out just as the last piece of clothing drops. And true, there are some stripping ladies thrown in (not very many) just in case someone straight wandered in to give his money to the cause. Or for our lesbian sisters, perhaps. The tapes of these shows are mucho inexpensivo, only about $15 each, and you can get them from Broadway Beat,

http://www.broadwaybeat.com

or (212) 757 - 8151.

There are about six of them available, and many other tapes of BC/EFA's other shows, too. And all of this is probably very old news to our Big Apple people, but maybe a lot of our other friends all around the world (like, Houston, Yippee!) are just hearing about it here and now. It won't go into the back room with you, but its a good bit more available in Boisie than the boys that do. (I suppose, can't remember the last time I was there, ...)

Thanks much for the info; I've been trying for a couple of years now to see one of the "Broadway Bares" shows, but have never been able to make the timing work. I'm glad to see there's a 'next best thing.' I'm off to that site now to place my order.

BTW, has anyone been to any of the live "Broadway Bares" shows? Your comments?

Archived