Lost In Space S3, Netflix

This topic is 835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I only watched the very first episode and it seemed to written on a very juvenile level with contrived coincidences.  I appreciate the aesthetic of the above posters and I will consider giving it another try in episode 2.   When does Don appear as I recall having a crush on the actor who played him in the original TV show and I am looking forward to similarly crushing on the actor playing that role in this version.   

9 hours ago, purplekow said:

I only watched the very first episode and it seemed to written on a very juvenile level with contrived coincidences.  I appreciate the aesthetic of the above posters and I will consider giving it another try in episode 2.   When does Don appear as I recall having a crush on the actor who played him in the original TV show and I am looking forward to similarly crushing on the actor playing that role in this version.   

I thought Don was in the first episode, he's definitely in the second.  Quite a different character than the original series.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 6:56 AM, poolboy48220 said:

I thought he had the hots for Judy in the original series?  Penny was a bit young for him.

It was Judy in the original but in the remake Judy is detached and pretty emotionally unavailable and Penny is young but has his flare for the less than 100$ right path.  No romance between him and anyone except perhaps the other engineer.  Would not have objected if he had a brief fling with the Dad but that is a totally different series. lol