Only Fans gripe

Milo Farnsworth
This topic is 837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this.  

Some of the providers of Only Fan offer 24 hour access to their site for $50.  If you so much as click on it out of curiousity you will be charged!  This has happened to me twice!  Needless to say I have fought the charges and will not/have not paid them.  So, if you peruse Only Fans be careful.  I've asked OF to have their providers add a verification of charge.  As last time, they closed my account and will most likely close this one.  That's okay . . . I'll just renew under another email and be more careful . . .

Milo

• 4 weeks later...

I've never seen such a thing.  $50 for 24 hours access?  I know their personalized videos are horrible overpriced (I could hire someone to spend time in person with me for less than the cost of a customized video), but I've never seen a subscription rate that high.  I also have never noticed a "gotcha" in terms of clicking on someone's profile.  Most guys on OF show absolutely nothing unless you click that you want to subscribe, and unless you're asleep at the mouse it's pretty obvious you're subscribing for a certain amount of money.  I suggest that if you want to browse a little, stick to Just For Fans.  At least there when you check out someone to whom you haven't subscribed you are likely to see brief teaser video clips, video descriptions, the dates of page updates so you can see whether the guy is actively posting, and maybe some photos to give you an idea whether you want to subscribe.  On Only Fans the only thing you have to go by is the number of videos the guy has uploaded; you might end up subscribing only to find out that the guy posts nothing but the same short clips he posts on Twitter (that happened to me once).

I’ve never seen this on OF and I subscribe to more guys than I care to admit. In fact many guys now offer free subs or low prices as they try to cross sell on other services.

the most expensive sub I’ve done is Dario Owens who charges $30 per month. 

it does only take one click to subscribe so better be sure!