• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Agreed, the pics show a very hot bloke, who is also very blessed down below 😉 If the fellow in the pics is the one that shows up, I’d be interested as I’ve had some memorable encounters with Colombian men 😊

Is he wearing thigh-highs in one pic? Some sort of garters? 🤨 That’s a new one for me. 

BBD 

here's the text of the one-star review from "naked alien"......holy cow, I swear this hobby never gets old!!......

This person arrived high on drugs. He insisted I send payment before any service. I tried to send him payment but the payment was put on hold by my bank. We tried other forms of payment, including Venmo and Cash App, and his apps weren’t working. Because of this, he became very abusive to me verbally and I had done nothing wrong; I was very sweet with him.

I had to kick him out of the apartment for being so rude. This morning I woke up and my bank had canceled the payment and blocked my bank account. I called them to lift the block and I was transferred to the fraud department. They verified my identity and then asked me many questions about the transfer (with Zelle). They told me there had been a note on his Zelle account for fraud.

XXXXXXX 

I told him today what happened with the bank blocking my account. He responded extremely rude again. Here is what he wrote to me:

“You are a thief you are a thief yes you are a disgusting fat thief. If fat full of fat goeds ugly ugly you just look like a pig 🐷 pig 🐖“.

I told him that the bank shows a fraud alert on his account.

His response is now lots of long messages saying that God will give me blessings and wishing me the best. And also now he’s saying that he did earn the money I tried to send him because he arrived last night. He’s saying it’s my fault the bank blocked the transaction and that I should send him the money anyway.

This is a very very bad person. I hope you remove his account. He is dangerous and I am nervous about what he will do.

8 minutes ago, BtmBearDad said:

I would agree @azdr0710 but after such a review, I’d want some feedback on here, from a trusted hobbyist vs going by a 5-star RM review before I’d engage. 

I have no knowledge about ANGEXXL, but this one star review does come from a recently registered account. I am not saying that review is fake, but it is not unheard of that people put negative reviews for suspicious reasons. An example is https://rent.men/EvanP/reviews/ .

Text of bad review is now gone because it listed his name, but it mentioned ANGEXXL showed up high and wanted payment up front. Reviewer had issues with transferring money, whether bank error or what, wasn't able to pay. Provider became angry. Well, I'd be curious to know how many times providers show up and have clients say "Oh, I cannot access my bank, or whatever." I think provider has a right to be angry. I thought cash was still king these days. Don't know either party, but slamming a provider for showing up and getting angry after being told "I cannot pay you" seems unfair.