KNEE FETISH!

joethomas
This topic is 822 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! I thought I was the only one on earth with this fetish, haha. Since I was little, I've always had a thing for knees. Due to lack of material, my fetish has expanded to both male and female knees. I like them fit, preferably hairless or with less hair, and veiny if possible. The more bent/squatted, the hotter it is. I prefer ones that are closer to my age (23), but if a knee is super hot, I care less about the age. For some reason, I've always had a fantasy of hooking electrodes up to someone's knee and connecting them to mine. I've also really wanted to rub the front of my knee to another while squatting. It's a really weird fetish if you think about it, but oh well, can't help it. Awesome to see someone else with a similar fetish, though. I actually made this account just to comment on this post lol

• 1 month later...