FONT Size Use at M4M

Axiom2001
This topic is 871 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recently I've noticed that the font size used here by almost all of the respondents is "14."  Well, that's too damn small for me; I like to read material that has a larger font.  When I post-- I've begun to use size 16 which I've found to be much more easily readable.

Guess it hasn't bothered others, for folks keep posting using 14 or smaller.

Has anyone else given any thought to the use of font size here?

5 hours ago, Axiom2001 said:

Recently I've noticed that the font size used here by almost all of the respondents is "14."  Well, that's too damn small for me; I like to read material that has a larger font.  When I post-- I've begun to use size 16 which I've found to be much more easily readable.

Guess it hasn't bothered others, for folks keep posting using 14 or smaller.

Has anyone else given any thought to the use of font size here?

The font size I use depends on how much emphasis I want to impart.

3 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

Oh it has not really bothered me. I actually thought the font size was a little too large for me, but I have gotten used to it. I actually prefer this sized font. In addition to font size, I actually prefer serif instead of sans serif fonts like the default font here, but I'll live. Lol.

Based on all of your posts, I've always thought "There's a man who thinks smaller is better (Gee, I wonder why)."  😁😇😝😎

If you view the site on a Windows computer you can adjust the zoom by using <CTRL> + or, should your computer have a touch screen, you would follow the same instructions @Beancounter gave. I believe it works the same on an iPhone, as it does on an Android phone.

On a Mac you use <CMD> +. 

I u

20 hours ago, rvwnsd said:

If you view the site on a Windows computer you can adjust the zoom by using <CTRL> + or, should your computer have a touch screen, you would follow the same instructions @Beancounter gave. I believe it works the same on an iPhone, as it does on an Android phone.

On a Mac you use <CMD> +. 

I currently and exclusively use an Imac desktop computer.  Thanks anyway....