Super Heros & Hot cartoon Dads

Tygerscent
This topic is 873 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You know… being a superhero implies great role playing skills~
 So: Switch hitters on the team depending on the mood~ I think they like to mix things up~ I’ve heard their trios with Deadpool are super pervy~ 
 Word has it they also swap costumes…

Edited by Tygerscent

13 hours ago, purplekow said:

I would bet they do switch, after all, they do not call Batman is the Caped Persuader for nothing.  

I’ve always kind of wondered why superheroes always wear their underwear outside of their pants… It’s just a questionI’ve always kind of wondered why superheroes always wear their underwear outside of their pants… It’s just a question I have~ 
 …and are Spider-Man’s underwear silk~?

279E4E6D-AF03-4BE7-8625-A3E88E0AFDD1.jpeg

Edited by Tygerscent

51 minutes ago, purplekow said:

Those are Daisy Dukes over a leotard.  Not underwear at all.  Because by definition, underwear goes under what you wear.  My question is, why don't they have pockets in their costume?  Don't they have car keys and wallets?

Ohhhhhh… Duketards~ Yes, I see that now~ 
 Regarding driving: Superman only flies first class and Batman has keyless entry in both his bat cave and his Hot rod… (figuratively and actually).

Who needs wallets when your both lacking precious jewels~