Stella's (NYC)

SFViking
This topic is 8538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tampa Yankee

The Voice of Experience :-) speaks once again... how fortuitous the timing. Going to give it another try to make it to Stella's this Saturday (maybe the Gayety too). The EASY MARK hat is just my size but redundant -- it's already tatooed on my forehead. ;-)

It's a real bummer trying to get hotel accomodations on Marathon Day. :'( Is Giuliani still sweeping the park benches? :-(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LATINLUVR

hey stellas visitors or regulars..any news or experiences with this guy fernando who works stellas and dances at gaiety sometimes..heard he does a hot three way with a tall muscular brazilian friend..hey whats the scoop..let me know

Guest LATINLUVR

RE: Fernando

hey bill..are you talking about this show or did you have a private...his bod looks real hot..how bout the rest..thnx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LATINLUVR

RE: Fernando

hey anyone know anything about this guy fernando or any of his hot brazilian friends..lookin to hire and what some info..thnx guys

Archived