Hell Bound~ Netflix

Tygerscent
This topic is 882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As a dedicated follower of Korean films and series, it would be unfair to say I’m unbiased here but, this production is markedly intelligent, compelling, thought provoking, well acted and skillfully edited… it’s a rather fast paced production and the subtitles move quickly~ When my Korean fails, I use the “go back ten frames” button as well as the pause button to read the English subs~ Then I go back again and watch the visuals~ Stunning~ Korea has some top notch actors that you will better appreciate if you watch other Korean movies or series~ 
 Hell Bound runs like a long movie broken up into six episodes~ The Korean vibe is as usual, absolutely intense but, not without an incredibly beautiful sense of kindness, style and grace~ Humor varies from the sublime to the blunt~ The culture and complexities are endlessly fascinating and full of insight/inspiration~ Don’t let the obvious and superficial themes and messages distract you… They are important but only points of departure and not the main point~ So, dig deeper and allow the series to unfold~ By that I meant I say, let the series unfold you~

It’s okay to just relax into it and find the more profound end point here~ The very last few minutes in the cab that tie the whole thing together and THERE you will find the point~ 

Here are two trailers for this brilliant series~  

Edited by Tygerscent