Neil Patrick Harris's Fabulous Ass!!!

Axiom2001
This topic is 878 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

About three or so years ago, I viewed and heard a very, very good film starring Neil Patrick Harris.  To date, I've forgotten its title and have had difficulty remembering this film which featured Mr. Harris showing off his very luscious and mighty fabulous ass! 

He was murdered, but prior to this all of "this glory" had been exposed and became rather titillating. 

Do any of you recall seeing this film and remembering its name/title?

Edited by Axiom2001

37 minutes ago, BillyMan said:

Gone Girl.

Did not see the film, just the clip of the deed.

It’s not really the memorable part of the movie, no shade to Lady Burtka’s derrière.

Rosamund Pike is perfect casting, the delicate flower with an intoxicating scent to lure you into being carved up with her hacksaw. Did not read the novel, but it’s a great thrill ride.

On 11/24/2021 at 11:41 AM, Axiom2001 said:

About three or so years ago, I viewed and heard a very, very good film starring Neil Patrick Harris.  To date, I've forgotten its title and have had difficulty remembering this film which featured Mr. Harris showing off his very luscious and mighty fabulous ass! 

He was murdered, but prior to this all of "this glory" had been exposed and became rather titillating. 

Do any of you recall seeing this film and remembering its name/title?

I was hoping that this was actually the name of the movie~! 😂❤️