How do you sort your list?

jtwalker
This topic is 882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When you're searching RM for a hookup, what do you sort by?  What are your must have's and can't stands?

I sort by most reviews and I am such a nerd that I've developed a scoring system based on appearance, height, position, reviews, smile, description, "intos", photos, face pics and length of time on RM.  I only hire the top 10% total score, because I just don't have that much time.

Anyone else as crazy organized as me?

2 hours ago, jtwalker said:

When you're searching RM for a hookup, what do you sort by?  What are your must have's and can't stands?

I sort by most reviews and I am such a nerd that I've developed a scoring system based on appearance, height, position, reviews, smile, description, "intos", photos, face pics and length of time on RM.  I only hire the top 10% total score, because I just don't have that much time.

It depends on what I’m looking for at the time. I’m mostly bottom, so I’m usually looking for tops or top/versatiles. I then sort based on if I’m looking for guys of a particular racial or ethnic background for that romp; or if I want a tall & large-framed guy, or a shorter, more slender guy. Sometimes I’ll sort for more well-endowed guys when I want to get impaled; and at other times, I’ll look for average-sized guys when I just want to have intercourse without a whole lot of prep work or getting the breath knocked out of me with each thrust.  I try to search by certain interests too, but so many providers are careless with their selections, that I find that to be less helpful.

One thing I preferred with the old rent boy site was that it allowed you to do really precise searches based on specific physical traits, like hair or eye color.  Rent men doesn’t seem to allow that. The restrictions RM puts on users in the U.S. make it impossible to read reviews without using a proxy to obscure your IP address. That makes it difficult to do searches based on review scores if, like me, you don’t place much faith in RM reviews that aren’t written out.  

The good thing about being based in the NYC-metropolitan area is that we have such a large number of local and visiting providers that there’s almost always a great variety of choices.

14 hours ago, jtwalker said:

I usually do this after the first encounter to improve my predictability matrix for the future

For me, the forking path of decision-making goes like this:

(a) Photos

(b) Face photos*

(c) Description/Services offered/Intos

(d) Length in RM and number of reviews (is this a new profile? is this likely to be false? etc)

I make a list of those who have passed these initial four filters, then I come to M4M to check for the real user experiences. This last filter determines the overall ranking.

I contact the first on my list, see whether a booking can be done, etc. If no response within a reasonable window of time, I proceed to the next, etc. 

*Faceless profiles get less score, but if otherwise alluring, I will see if they have private photos or can send over DM/Message. If by the end of it I have no face pic, it will be a no for me, no matter what reviewers say. This is based on previous experiences with faceless RM profiles that were disappointing for me.