Fucking Alladin

TooSchoolForCool

5 hours ago, DrownedBoy said:

As a former Disney employee, he's probably already had Prince Charming, John Smith, The Beast, Flynn, Tarzan, Jack Sparrow, and Prince Erik.

I once took a gig with a client who wanted me to go on a disney cruise with him. but I also had some time to myself, and one afternoon, Peter Pan was cruising me .. they aren't allowed to speak to anyone out of character, however - so (presumably because he thought he might lose track of me), next thing I know, Peter Pan has come over to me and literally says: "Hey there, buddy! I'm Peter! Hey, you know, I have a friend who would love to meet you, he just isn't able to come say hello for another 20 minutes, will you still be here? I'll let him know! His name is Brandon and he has always wanted to meet!"   I was like ... "ummm, sure. tell your friend I'll hang here." 20 minutes later, Peter Pan / Brandon in shorts and a tshirt shows up and, about an octave lower than before, says "hey man, my buddy Peter told me you would be here." I don't know why but the whole thing was so absurd, especially the fact that Brandon was not allowed to break the charade even out of costume. 

5 hours ago, DLEroticProv12 said:

I once took a gig with a client who wanted me to go on a disney cruise with him. but I also had some time to myself, and one afternoon, Peter Pan was cruising me .. they aren't allowed to speak to anyone out of character, however - so (presumably because he thought he might lose track of me), next thing I know, Peter Pan has come over to me and literally says: "Hey there, buddy! I'm Peter! Hey, you know, I have a friend who would love to meet you, he just isn't able to come say hello for another 20 minutes, will you still be here? I'll let him know! His name is Brandon and he has always wanted to meet!"   I was like ... "ummm, sure. tell your friend I'll hang here." 20 minutes later, Peter Pan / Brandon in shorts and a tshirt shows up and, about an octave lower than before, says "hey man, my buddy Peter told me you would be here." I don't know why but the whole thing was so absurd, especially the fact that Brandon was not allowed to break the charade even out of costume. 

And how did it go after that?  Which one of you played tinkerbell?  😉

2 minutes ago, dutchal said:

And how did it go after that?  Which one of you played tinkerbell?  😉

Ha! They get in super big trouble apparently if they hang out (and especiallly go in the room of) guests. It's like a major no-no. (Seems in your free time out of costume it shouldn't matter, but it's disney). 

so, we had to go to a handicapped restroom  in one of the restaurants and he was stressed out the entire time. but managed to have a decent quickie, and i'll just say he likely could've used some of that "do you believe in fairies" applause.  

The whole thing was just so absurdly funny to me. 

1 hour ago, DLEroticProv12 said:

Ha! They get in super big trouble apparently if they hang out (and especiallly go in the room of) guests. It's like a major no-no. (Seems in your free time out of costume it shouldn't matter, but it's disney). 

so, we had to go to a handicapped restroom  in one of the restaurants and he was stressed out the entire time. but managed to have a decent quickie, and i'll just say he likely could've used some of that "do you believe in fairies" applause.  

Come on, spill the details.  Who topped whom, or who blew whom?  😉  My fantasies run more to Spiderman than Peter Pan, but this is too good not to get the whole story!

On 11/21/2021 at 1:13 PM, toocoolforschool said:

Is it wrong that I want to fuck Aladdin??? ;)

https://rent.men/Xavriel

No reviews on here but he has several on Rent.men. 

Any info?

I have no experience with the young cutie in question and am surprised by all of the responses that are unrelated.  Why not reach out to him to see how it goes then "take the plunge?"  

After reading his ad material and viewing his photos and vids, I think I'd like to meet him and have lots of fun, esp. with my mouth between his legs (front and back).  I would even yield to him and occupy the bottom bunk in the process.  

...haven't been with very many "twinks," but this particular one definitely piqued my interest.

***If you have a paid subscription to RentMen, you can send some messaging from the site to clients who've been with him.  I've done this on occasion and have been quite satisfied with those men who responded back regarding the men they'd reviewed. 

But keep in mind that all experiences are not the same.  Most of mine over these years have been quite satisfying; unfortunately, I've had about five that have been duds: the men had been popular, had received highly complimentary reviews and comments at M4M and Rentmen but were poor with me.

Edited by Axiom2001

11 hours ago, DLEroticProv12 said:

This is the kind of story I'd buy a magazine to read 😄. True confessions ....

21 hours ago, DLEroticProv12 said:

Once you’re a Cast Member, you are never not on stage…

On 11/23/2021 at 8:37 PM, DrownedBoy said:

This is the kind of story I'd buy a magazine to read 😄. True confessions ....

You don't need to buy a mag.  They're all over the internet.  Just search in reddit or:  https://www.lpsg.com/threads/hooking-up-at-walt-disney-world.4050941/

https://www.gawker.com/5960226/who-needs-a-log-flume-when-you-can-get-a-blow-job-in-a-theme-park-bathroom-instead-my-family-vacation

3 hours ago, dutchal said:

I prefer well-written stories. That blog writer needs to learn conciseness, and I won't even go into forum writing.