Parking at strip clubs in Fort Lauderdale

traxton
This topic is 885 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

At LeBoy, there usually is an attendant to park your car for a price. $5.   On some slow days, there is self park for free.

At Boardwalk there is free parking in their lot.

At the bars along the strip, there is metered parking, but by downloading a parking app like "Pay by phone", or "Way to Park", or "park Mobile" it makes it easier.  (I forget which of the three is used on the strip).  There is a tiny parking lot at Johnsons, but it is almost always filled.

Don't make the mistake I made. Posted in 2019:

An option could be to have dinner at Georgie's. Only about a block and a half to Johnsons.

Yes, but as I found out in April, don't just park in that shopping center lot & walk right to Johnson's. I had done that a couple of times previously when I couldn't find a metered parking spot near the club and it worked out fine. Then, one night in April, after spending only an hour at Johnson's I came back to the shopping center lot to find an empty spot where I'd left my car. That's a horrible feeling at 2:30 in the morning, in a city where you're a visitor. After looking around I found small signs stating that parking was for shopping center business patrons only & a number for the towing company. Had to take a cab & pay $130 to get my car back. The report stated "Walk off" as reason for towing, so I'm thinking they must have been there to see me park & not go into Georgie's which I think was the only business open at that hour in that lot. Ugh, not a fun way to end a Sat. night. 

Edited by jeezopete

14 hours ago, jeezopete said:

they must have been there to see me park & not go into Georgie's which I think was the only business open at that hour in that lot. Ugh, not a fun way to end a Sat. night. 

That's why if I parked in that lot I would always walk into Georgies, take a tour around the bar then walk out another door to leave the plaza for Johnsons or other places. I've never been towed from there. If I recall correctly there used to be a raised platform where a security person could see if anyone parked and walked away from the plaza.

Because of what everyone else has mentioned above, I don't even bother trying to park at or near Johnson's on a Friday or Saturday night.  I just Uber or taxi.  On other nights I'll park, but like others said it may be a block away.   Le Boy and Boardwalk always have plenty of parking.  LeBoy previously used to charge for mandatory valet, but on my last visit in January 2021 valet was complementary, but I tipped as is custumary