Happy Half Blood Beaver Micromoon lunar Eclipse~!!!

Tygerscent
This topic is 889 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

6 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

Wasn't it tonight, the 19th? I just looked out (it's 4:45am) and although partially obscured by a hazy sky, it did look sort of reddish.

Yep, it's on now although it's past the peak eclipse (that was 97%). It's cloudy here unfortunately. The moon rose here at 1945 local time (an hour ago). (That's the evening of the 19th.)

Edited by mike carey

39 minutes ago, mike carey said:

Yep, it's on now although it's past the peak eclipse (that was 97%). It's cloudy here unfortunately. The moon rose here at 1945 local time (an hour ago). (That's the evening of the 19th.)

Well same here. I woke up in the middle of the night and went out on my back deck which affords a good view of the moon in the early hours of the day, like now. Earlier in the evening the moon is in front of my house. Since I was naked, it was better that I could go out in the back although no-one is around at this hour.

1 hour ago, Luv2play said:

I just checked and it said 18/19 November but in various continents so here in North America I'm thinking the 19th. Is this right. If the sky was clear I would know for sure.

It’s rainy right now… so, I just follow the link and go to the nasa/space video~ Well… and go for a nice three hour midnight stroll in the woods~ Dark and quiet~ The coyote packs and great horned owls I’m familiar with here that normally are very vocal are completely silent this evening~