Top Men Spa NYC

Occhiverdi

17 hours ago, Sixpack said:

Do they have a lineup where I can choose the guy I want 

I want a lineup 

that is the bangkok model which i love... at first i found it a bit intimidating.... 20 guys staring at me while i nervously tried to avoid eye contact and kept a very awkward smile on my face ... but it definitely works

maxresdefault.jpeg

1 minute ago, Client1985 said:

I like this model except when I've been there before and a previous masseur is also in the line up and I choose someone else.  

yesss - so awkward, particularly when he has already given you that smile of recognition!!!

1 minute ago, Sixpack said:

They should be nude so we can see what’s what 

yes, i agree with you but.... believe it or not.... that is not the "thai style" of presenting oneself.... although, truth be told, these working guys will do what they can to please the customer!

1 hour ago, TumYum said:

yes, i agree with you but.... believe it or not.... that is not the "thai style" of presenting oneself.... although, truth be told, these working guys will do what they can to please the customer!

They better be on their knees 

On 11/28/2021 at 10:06 AM, TumYum said:

that is the bangkok model which i love... at first i found it a bit intimidating.... 20 guys staring at me while i nervously tried to avoid eye contact and kept a very awkward smile on my face ... but it definitely works

maxresdefault.jpeg

The best Men Spa in Bangkok is Banana, This is exactly what they do over there!!!! Lineup to be selected is amazing! then the masseur will take care of going with taking a shower for you ;)

54 minutes ago, KyleTX said:

The best Men Spa in Bangkok is Banana, This is exactly what they do over there!!!! Lineup to be selected is amazing! then the masseur will take care of going with taking a shower for you ;)

As long as the masseur takes a shower with me 

15 hours ago, Sixpack said:

Nope I demand it in every massage place in nyc. You get what you pay for. It is a buyers market. You go early in the day and most places will oblige. If not you walk out 

I got so much attitude at SMS when I asked to see who was available.  That place is so expensive too I figured I wanted to see who'd be doing the massage before I paid.   Never went back.  Most other places are nice about it. 

9 hours ago, rollingrock said:

I got so much attitude at SMS when I asked to see who was available.  That place is so expensive too I figured I wanted to see who'd be doing the massage before I paid.   Never went back.  Most other places are nice about it. 

Next time walk out 

Don’t be so nice 

you are the one paying 

Just back from TopMen on my second visit.  Max, my first, was as cute, playful, and gave a fine, adequate massage.  This time, I told the solicitous front desk guy that I had tried Max and would have him again or try someone else as he had proposed on my first visit.  Got Scott.  In short, just avoid.  Does an admirable hand and foot massage but the hour ends with you never turning over, and he never goes above your inner knee.  Barely touches your glutes.  I don't know where they found him or where he thinks he is working.  

5 hours ago, MarkNY said:

Just back from TopMen on my second visit.  Max, my first, was as cute, playful, and gave a fine, adequate massage.  This time, I told the solicitous front desk guy that I had tried Max and would have him again or try someone else as he had proposed on my first visit.  Got Scott.  In short, just avoid.  Does an admirable hand and foot massage but the hour ends with you never turning over, and he never goes above your inner knee.  Barely touches your glutes.  I don't know where they found him or where he thinks he is working.  

You should complain to Lynn. He will make it right. Please follow up with a Negative online review so the truth is known.

On 11/29/2021 at 4:20 PM, KyleTX said:

Have you been recently? I believe I read that they changed the shop over to totally legit massage. I agree that it was a great place. The mamasan was very proactive in finding out what you wanted and making good suggestions. The guy who ran the place was very proud of the downstairs legit massage shop so I think the upstairs naughty massage section was just a necessary thing until they got more established.

But the lineup is the basic plan at most sex massage places in Thailand.  

Sorry to derail the thread. This place sounds like it's worth a visit next time I'm in NYC

On 12/2/2021 at 9:25 PM, fedssocr1 said:

Have you been recently? I believe I read that they changed the shop over to totally legit massage. I agree that it was a great place. The mamasan was very proactive in finding out what you wanted and making good suggestions. The guy who ran the place was very proud of the downstairs legit massage shop so I think the upstairs naughty massage section was just a necessary thing until they got more established.

But the lineup is the basic plan at most sex massage places in Thailand.  

Sorry to derail the thread. This place sounds like it's worth a visit next time I'm in NYC

Haven't been there in a while cause Covid 19..., Banana is one of the best Men Spa(Erotic Massage:):)..! Lineup is a BASIC thing in THAI, NYC seems like ......, Maybe because of law? is it illegal in NYC? 

On 11/30/2021 at 6:40 AM, Sixpack said:

Nope I demand it in every massage place in nyc. You get what you pay for. It is a buyers market. You go early in the day and most places will oblige. If not you walk out 

ME, want a lineup, like always...:(:(:(. it barely happens to me to have a lineup lol, DP me please if you got one :)

Scheduled a massage at Top Men for the first time with Max last week as per everyone’s recommendation here.

when I arrived, I got another masseur, I was so disappointed.  Not going to name him here, but the massage was so weak, absolutely no technique at all.  Not sure if I’ll ever go back there again.  

i should’ve gone back to the front desk to clarify that I scheduled with Max, but the other masseur was already in the room waiting for me to undress. #Ugh

19 hours ago, Cub_sea said:

Scheduled a massage at Top Men for the first time with Max last week as per everyone’s recommendation here.

when I arrived, I got another masseur, I was so disappointed.  Not going to name him here, but the massage was so weak, absolutely no technique at all.  Not sure if I’ll ever go back there again.  

i should’ve gone back to the front desk to clarify that I scheduled with Max, but the other masseur was already in the room waiting for me to undress. #Ugh

Lots of bait and switch here it seems.  This place might be full of hot air as half the reviews online are fake