RM Videos & Private Gallery

tonithick
This topic is 892 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love when a provider has videos. Gives a great look at the provider's physique & sexual skills. There is no such thing to me as too many videos or too long of a video. Same for photos. The more the better. Just make sure you keep them up to date. It's a turnoff at least for me if a provider's videos and pics are all over 2 or 3 years old. 

Thank you I sometime feel like when having a lot of pictures can play as a win or loose situation. I’m new to the scene so a lot of my pictures are new just keeping them at a certain number helps gain more traffic. Sometimes videos in high rating being the only ones gain desire from clients. 

27 minutes ago, jeezifonly said:

Current pics more important than number of them. Vids - I’m more likely to be swayed by OF content than 45sec on RM page. You get a closeup of two guys with same coloring/hairiness? Leaves me not knowing what belongs to whom…

That’s some good info