Dating Material

Client1985
This topic is 888 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone ever ended up dating their masseur from a spa? In June I went to a local spa, had a excellent time. As I was leaving the masseur gave me a frequent guest card. When I got home I took the card out to recall his name. I noticed he written a phone number on it. Out of curiosity I texted him. We texted for a few weeks and told him I was heading back to the City on a certain day. I asked him if he would be working. He said no, and countered "let's hang out." We've hung out several times; I would identify as dates. Some times we were intimate other times not. We never talk about his work. I never pay for services other than for the activities, food and drinks. So far this is ideal for me, just odd. 

Anyone else dated their masseur? 

Thoughts? 

Yeah, I did. Kinda. I had a masseur many years ago (maybe 25 years ago?) who was hot and playful. He became a friend, and we would hang out a lot and would often have sex when we did. It was fun and sexy and intimate, but it never felt like we were dating. Fuck buddies. He moved away many years ago, but it was fun while it lasted!

I also was in a relationship with a masseur, though we began dating before I ever got a massage from him. The fact that he gave massages to other guys was never an issue for me, but he felt weird about it.