Trying to track down stripper from Remington's days in Toronto

Jackeastlondon
This topic is 822 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone who used to go to Remington's in Toronto remember a dancer called Max? He was a blond guy from the Czech Republic originally. Probably worked there around 2013-2014-2015, was in his 20s back then. He was very good looking and I wondered if he has an OnlyFans or Instagram account and what name he might go by online if he's still in the business.  

On 11/13/2021 at 3:09 PM, Jackeastlondon said:

Does anyone who used to go to Remington's in Toronto remember a dancer called Max? He was a blond guy from the Czech Republic originally. Probably worked there around 2013-2014-2015, was in his 20s back then. He was very good looking and I wondered if he has an OnlyFans or Instagram account and what name he might go by online if he's still in the business.  

Oh shit I think I knew him. around 5'8", blonde, gymnast build? I actually knew him from outside Remington's. I believe he has an identical twin brother that lives in Florida, if it is who I think it is (I think he was taking college classes with an ex of mine iirc). He was very secretive around the issue, but he lost a lot of his build  very quickly and always wore a big ski cap. Friends would joke around and try to take it off and he would get really sensitive about it. Suddenly, he just fell off the face of the Earth. There was a rumor that he had a brain tumor, but I never got confirmation. He was a casual acquaintance, so I never followed-up, unfortunately.

Edited by AndreG

Thanks for your reply. That sounds like it could be him, it matches the description. He told me he was studying biology at University of Toronto. He was blond when I first saw him, and then about a year later  he had a Mohican haircut. He had a North American accent but said his family origins were Czech. Last time I saw him the club had become mixed with a lot more women there, I guess in the year or two before it closed. He was really beautiful and nice too, so just thought in this day and age he might have an OnlyFans profile. Hope he didn't have a tumour. If you learn any more, drop me a line, would be much appreciated. 

• 2 months later...

Was Max in a gladiator outfit or something for a promo or drag show?

I too am searching for a former Remingtons dancer. I wish I could find Mateo/Matthew. He was a dark haired, Italian-Canadian, with big muscles and a big dong. He also had scarring on his butt from an industrial accident when he jumped into a chemical vat to save a co-worker who had fallen in. I don't have pictures.