Macro Fetish

DallasFootFtshAthlete
This topic is 755 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wondering if anyone out there is familiar with this fetish.   Anyone who as a kid saw old reruns of an Irwin Allen show called "Land of the Giants" might understand it.

The fetish is basically being shrunk down to six inches tall and being kept by a man or a woman, usually in a cage, where you are in their total control.   There is a site dedicated to it called "coiledfist.org".   A lot of people with foot fetishes have some degree of this fetish and get completely turned on by being in the total control of someone else who is stronger than them in every way.   It's definitely a submissive type of fetish obviously.   I have a bit of that fetish and it definitely came from watching that show when I was a kid in the 80s (it's a show from the 60s, but still lives on in reruns on the Sci-Fi channel).  

I know there are a number of people out there, but it still seems like one of the least known about fetishes -- probably because of the fear that people would think you're nuts being turned on by it.  

LOTGhand.JPG

lotghand5s.jpg

LOTGhand2.JPG

lotg1.JPG

lotg2.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

It actually gives me more of a “big brother/lil bro” feeling~ 
 I’m all for it~ It’s Hot~! 
 I like the taming aspect~ One part laughing in stride at the bratty tiny guy ,(like it’s kind of cute), and one part drawing the line and having to put some boundaries into place and then… then… comes true affection and a male to male love relationship~ 
 There is someone I play this out with in a similar way.

I’m a coach… he’s a “could be” star wrestler~ One the one hand, I’m the role model, mentor, authoritarian… on the other hand I’m his challenge and victim of his occasional brat times that can at tend towards incorrigibility~
 In the end, the wrestler, (boy and man version), wants the approval from his coach… He also wants to prove himself. The coach wants him to step up to the plate but, also learn some manners, etiquette, poise, sophistication that includes the compassionate side of competition~
 Either could become a bully but, we always stop short and bring things into a balanced middle ground that ends in emotional, psychology and physical intimacy~ 

It’s very hot~ 

What I find most interesting is how it plays out in our real life afterwards… When we come back and are simply  “two men together” on our own terms but, with a new understanding of each other as bratty boy, (over confident and defiant/cocky), and role model mentor, (demanding and yet caring)… It’s interesting to see who is in control at any given time during the role-play and how that plays out in our daily life relationship. The dynamic is complex and constantly changing~
  It adds a lot to our “unspoken language”, if that makes sense… We can be in public or hiking or in a museum or something and I know exactly what he’s thinking and why, how he’s reacting to the world around him. I can see that boy side of him or that bratty boys side of him or that “stepping up to the plate” side of him or that “adult man” side of him in motion~ It’s fascinating~!!!

He can also see it in me~ 

Over time, our real time 3D relationship grows deeper having the content and context of this particular role play~ 

it’s something that could not really be achieved outside of this very specific arena. We ar times write stories sharing them back and forth~ It adds to the play and includes things not possible in reality~  We’ve actually created this incredible story that is interwoven into each other’s real lives~ What was only fantasy takes on a real life in many healthy ways~ 
 It has been empowering for both and at times spectacular~!

Edited by Tygerscent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/1/2021 at 7:48 AM, Tygerscent said:

It actually gives me more of a “big brother/lil bro” feeling~ 
 I’m all for it~ It’s Hot~! 
 I like the taming aspect~ One part laughing in stride at the bratty tiny guy ,(like it’s kind of cute), and one part drawing the line and having to put some boundaries into place and then… then… comes true affection and a male to male love relationship~ 
 There is someone I play this out with in a similar way.

I’m a coach… he’s a “could be” star wrestler~ One the one hand, I’m the role model, mentor, authoritarian… on the other hand I’m his challenge and victim of his occasional brat times that can at tend towards incorrigibility~
 In the end, the wrestler, (boy and man version), wants the approval from his coach… He also wants to prove himself. The coach wants him to step up to the plate but, also learn some manners, etiquette, poise, sophistication that includes the compassionate side of competition~
 Either could become a bully but, we always stop short and bring things into a balanced middle ground that ends in emotional, psychology and physical intimacy~ 

It’s very hot~ 

What I find most interesting is how it plays out in our real life afterwards… When we come back and are simply  “two men together” on our own terms but, with a new understanding of each other as bratty boy, (over confident and defiant/cocky), and role model mentor, (demanding and yet caring)… It’s interesting to see who is in control at any given time during the role-play and how that plays out in our daily life relationship. The dynamic is complex and constantly changing~
  It adds a lot to our “unspoken language”, if that makes sense… We can be in public or hiking or in a museum or something and I know exactly what he’s thinking and why, how he’s reacting to the world around him. I can see that boy side of him or that bratty boys side of him or that “stepping up to the plate” side of him or that “adult man” side of him in motion~ It’s fascinating~!!!

He can also see it in me~ 

Over time, our real time 3D relationship grows deeper having the content and context of this particular role play~ 

it’s something that could not really be achieved outside of this very specific arena. We ar times write stories sharing them back and forth~ It adds to the play and includes things not possible in reality~  We’ve actually created this incredible story that is interwoven into each other’s real lives~ What was only fantasy takes on a real life in many healthy ways~ 
 It has been empowering for both and at times spectacular~!

It's kind of like this except it's more of a dom/sub thing where the dom has absolute control over someone who previous had full control.    Like the pictures in my original post, these are people who in their "former" life were full sized people in control of their lives.   But as small people they are in complete control of the giant.  There is a site called Coiled Fist specifically for this fetish, and there are millions of female/male sites about it.  It's definitely a thing.

The fantasy/fetish is complete dominance or submissiveness,  usually but not always involves a foot fetish, and that's what makes me completely turned on with it.  PM me if you like and I'll tell how I usually roleplay it -- it's pretty easy.   If you ever are down in my area or I'm up in IM I definitely would be on board with you shrinking me down.