Montreal November visit

elwood
This topic is 892 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to Campus Friday November 5 around 11:30 pm and it was packed.  Seems people are getting out. Club is now open until 3:00 am on weekends. I counted around 10 dancers. Some I recognized from before Covid. A few were really big dudes.  
Hopefully now that customers have returned, the dancers will follow. 

Didn’t bother to try Stock.  Maybe next time.  

On 11/9/2021 at 9:50 PM, elwood said:

Went to Campus Friday November 5 around 11:30 pm and it was packed.  Seems people are getting out. Club is now open until 3:00 am on weekends. I counted around 10 dancers. Some I recognized from before Covid. A few were really big dudes.  
Hopefully now that customers have returned, the dancers will follow. 

Didn’t bother to try Stock.  Maybe next time.  

your report sounds encouraging if you mean the big dudes have a lot of muscle - bodybuilders?   How was the crowd at Campus ?  Did they have long lag times between dancers?  I recall the last time I was at Campus, which was pre-Covid, there was awkward pause between dancers and it wasn't as well attended as it was in the  past.

On 11/14/2021 at 4:06 PM, brettnyc said:

your report sounds encouraging if you mean the big dudes have a lot of muscle - bodybuilders?   How was the crowd at Campus ?  Did they have long lag times between dancers?  I recall the last time I was at Campus, which was pre-Covid, there was awkward pause between dancers and it wasn't as well attended as it was in the  past.

Crowd was good at Campus… lots of women.  Full house when I was there.  The big dudes weren’t all muscle… just large.  But also other types as well.