A kiss to build a dream on~

Tygerscent

“Moment and magic weave together… the warmth of soft breath turning the desert into an oasis of moist desire… in that succulent and incomprehensible second: Daedalus wings would melt but, our hearts would continue to sore regardless~ Nothing can stop us now~ 

F3C0EFDA-49F0-477E-B983-EE08B4F43D1F.jpeg

0DBDEFF9-4811-42DF-BF03-6DD19658593E.jpeg

4C58AA8E-939E-4DE8-A83A-AC31A10CD136.jpeg

F03AC8A2-530A-481E-A4D8-54E24DDD0A93.jpeg

1CDBF019-400D-474B-B77F-AEF4D0645EB1.jpeg

A3DBE1F0-6CD3-4C5F-B6EF-8AECB919D961.jpeg

F20D44FB-274C-4C6C-9B5D-22B6B68DACD4.jpeg

278BA4C2-0AFE-4938-9EFF-C99ADC171671.jpeg

7830114A-31E8-4AC5-87FE-1118E074A8C6.jpeg

C9646CE2-5D24-4705-A120-CD9522AFB085.jpeg

7F9568C3-8C7C-4188-AF90-00F9D9EBF1C8.jpeg

A952FD3D-558D-4029-A68C-4B2A9223264E.jpeg

A2BC2C7E-6AB3-4EAB-A282-16CA9BE787B4.jpeg

1136E02E-D867-4A9B-86CB-B9E5C3A9C73E.jpeg

76C5565E-37A1-4738-ACC7-1A49A564792A.jpeg

25BEC24A-A046-42CF-B5A7-E6C22FA8878B.jpeg

95CDEDC0-EE5A-4532-B11D-F9581C6F7069.jpeg

Edited by Tygerscent

"My Heart is French, (well, Lakotah & then French). My ass is international. (Arletty, circa 1945)"

"In my bed there are no uniforms~ Well, sometime there are"

[sIGPIC][sIGPIC][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's Greatness within but never assume you've achieved it. Strive to realize/become nothing less then that. Look to see it in every-one/thing. Become Great~! (Tyger David HLF)

There's beauty & hope in realizing that what humankind fails to understand, Truth's already provided the answers to. (Tyger David HLF)

53 minutes ago, mike carey said:

@TygerscentI remember a goodbye kiss from you at a Palm Springs pool party took rather longer than I had expected. And I suppose that 'I remember' are the key words.

“Good bye” is never the way to part ways with those you care for… So, perhaps it was an “until we meet again” kiss~ ☺️

"My Heart is French, (well, Lakotah & then French). My ass is international. (Arletty, circa 1945)"

There's Greatness within but never assume you've achieved it. Strive to realize/become nothing less then that. Look to see it in every-one/thing. Become Great~! (Tyger David HLF)

There's beauty & hope in realizing that what humankind fails to understand, Truth's already provided the answers to. (Tyger David HLF)

On 11/10/2021 at 9:52 PM, CuriousByNature said:

Never had one - but it sounds like it must be nice

You’ve never had a kiss~?

38481DCC-910A-4815-AB78-FE2C73A14B25.gif

1 hour ago, CuriousByNature said:

Nope.  Just on the cheek from family and friends.  I should specify, face cheek.  LOL

‘Tis good to know though, that if you ever want to pursue kissing, there’s a plethora of skilled Rentmen guys who can mentor you, and lots of guys in this group who can help you find mentors. 👍😃

1 hour ago, CuriousByNature said:

Nope.  Just on the cheek from family and friends.  I should specify, face cheek.  LOL

You’ve still got your first kiss to look forward to~ ❤️❤️❤️

12 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

Let your Curious flag fly!

As far as the gay-sex-repertoire goes, deep kissing is what most would call “standard issue” along with giving head… 👄

17 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

If you are not impressed by your first kiss, keep on the quest.  After experiencing kissing that is to your liking, you will want more.  🙂

On 11/16/2021 at 7:17 AM, CuriousByNature said:

I think it may be too late!  

Never too late~ 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:17 AM, CuriousByNature said:

I think it may be too late!  

If you have lips, breath and a desire, it is just a matter of getting it done.  Fear is usually the main obstacle to a first kiss with anyone.  Fear of rejection or fear that the kiss will not have the desired effect on each of the partners.  Once that fear is overcome, all that is left it the pucker and letting nature take control.  

While I have shared many kisses with Tyger, I can recall being a bit reticent about the first one that included a third party.  I closed my eyes, turned off the anxiety center in my brain and let the soft moist sensations course from my lips to every other part of my body. I am not sure if it lasted a few seconds or a few lifetimes, but it was memorable and as a result, it goes on forever.  

Edited by purplekow

I have never seen a purplekow :)

I hope I never see one ;)

But I can tell you this and how I would rather see than be one :D

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror :eek: