Key card required to enter into some hotels? Does it bother you?

This topic is 868 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 11/17/2021 at 12:05 PM, Jamie21 said:

Reminds me of a time I was in the wrong hotel 😂….client insisted he was in the lobby looking for me, and I insisted I was in the lobby looking for him. Both texting each other with ever more elaborate instructions about where we were. Yet neither of us could see each other. I was thinking he’s a time waster and I was being strung along. Then I realised I hadn’t read his message properly and was in a similarly named hotel just across the road (those who know London may have had similar problem- Park Plaza London Bridge is next to Park Plaza County Hall). I was in London Bridge, he was in County Hall. Whoops, my mistake. I apologised and walked over to his hotel…he saw the funny side fortunately (despite having approached a few guys asking if they were me 😬). I stayed extra time to compensate. 

Marriott can be this way: courtyard on one side of the road and the regular one across the street and connected by a sky bridge or tunnel~ The parking lot is central to both… 

On 11/13/2021 at 11:25 AM, jetlow said:

I usually like meeting a guy downstairs first to access the following 

1) Do the pictures match

2) Is he on drugs

3) Should I cancel this appointment. 

Hotel card key is a great screening tool! Saved me many hassles and mucho $$$$.

Edited by glutes

• 2 weeks later...