My Domestic Side…

Tygerscent
This topic is 873 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

GingerBear Bread, Yule logs and cumming home for the holidays~! Love working with my hands~ Especially when the end result is something that tastes good~ Still deciding what the best frosting would be for decorating… Something creamy~ Something Sweeeet~ Something that sparks one’s interest, awakens the tastebuds and says: The holidays are so special~! 🤔😳😛

71DD1521-F54F-4902-A89C-3969021DD3FF.jpeg

37B566ED-0AFB-4FF4-B37B-BAAAD1AB9BB1.jpeg

Edited by Tygerscent

5 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

GingerBear Bread, Yule logs and cumming home for the holidays~! Love working with my hands~ Especially when the end result is something that tastes good~ Still deciding what the best frosting would be for decorating… Something creamy~ Something Sweeeet~ Something that sparks one’s interest, awakens the tastebuds and says: The holidays are so special~! 🤔😳😛

71DD1521-F54F-4902-A89C-3969021DD3FF.jpeg

37B566ED-0AFB-4FF4-B37B-BAAAD1AB9BB1.jpeg

I am expecting to see some pics of creative frosting...

1 hour ago, Pensant said:

I remember in the Philly area, they call frosting “icing”!

We also refer to sprinkles as "jimmies."

https://billypenn.com/2017/03/20/jimmies-vs-sprinkles-why-philly-fights-over-what-we-call-an-ice-cream-topping/

As for @Tygerscent 's cookies.....I think a tutorial video of him making and applying the frosting is definitely needed.   😈

1 hour ago, RJD said:

We also refer to sprinkles as "jimmies."

https://billypenn.com/2017/03/20/jimmies-vs-sprinkles-why-philly-fights-over-what-we-call-an-ice-cream-topping/

As for @Tygerscent 's cookies.....I think a tutorial video of him making and applying the frosting is definitely needed.   😈

In due time… in due time~ 😛