Humor in the fine print

jeezopete
This topic is 899 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was planning my next trip to Ft. Lauderdale, checking the cancellation policy on the hotel before I booked. I happened to see this in the fine print:

A minimum $250 cleaning fee will be assessed on the reservation credit card for smoking cigarettes in rooms or on balconies and $420 for smoking anything else.

18 hours ago, jeezopete said:

I was planning my next trip to Ft. Lauderdale, checking the cancellation policy on the hotel before I booked. I happened to see this in the fine print:

A minimum $250 cleaning fee will be assessed on the reservation credit card for smoking cigarettes in rooms or on balconies and $420 for smoking anything else.

I can appreciate a witty 420 reference.  This is from one of my local sandwich shops.   

IMG_0302 (2).JPG

20 hours ago, jeezopete said:

How would they know if one was smoking on the balcony. Especially if care was taken to throw the butts on the balcony below?