Txmusclestud/Scotty Marx

dutchal

• 7 months later...

No recent intel. But I did hire him back in his Scotty Marx days. Absolutely one of the nicest guys I’ve ever hired. And an anxious bottom. He travels to various cities in the U.S. 2-3 times a year. Can’t wait to hire the new muscle version if he’s visiting near me on his next return to the U.S.

• 3 weeks later...

Another nice find, @dutchal! 👍🏻

He gets points from me right out of the gate for smiling in his pics 😁 Tho as a personal preference, I do wish he let his body hair grow out. 

I am with @FewBricksShy in that I’ve never seen him top so I wonder how accurate the Top/Versatile role is 🤔 I did know one provider IRL, (never engaged him, qv), who looked like the prototypical Colt model top guy, yet was a complete bottom. He advertised himself as Top/Versatile on the old rentboy with a line like “can be persuaded to be very versatile with the right encouragement”. He was basically targeting those hobbyists who like the idea of getting the “top” guy to bottom for him. Not saying that’s the case here, but who knows? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Following for any intel on his topping skills, abilities. 

Communication today…

He doesn’t do videos for free. I can PayPal him for a video but he understands if I don’t want to. It’s like pulling fucking teeth to get him to cooperate. I’m about ready to give up but now it’s become a challenge just to see if I can do it.

Seriously though. Remember when carpet places gave free samples to take home to see how you potentially liked it. This idea that you have to pay to know if you want to pay more is craziness. But moronic guys thinking with their dicks will give it to these guys. Otherwise they wouldn’t think they can get away with it. Satisfying your penis makes a guy do stupid, stupid shit.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...