Anyone saw Johnny Bronco in Adonis lodge this past weekend? how was he?

Muscleking
This topic is 855 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Johnny Bronco was at the party.  Smoking hot!! Talked to him a bit in the lounge and my heart was racing.  Perfect guy to have at an all nude party.  Every part of his body is huge!  Like I said in the other post, he’s straight.  Goes through the motions with his dances, but so worth it to be able to worship that body.  I hope he comes again!

I’m surprised no one has commented on what happened at the  Nude Party. Were there any staged cat fights like the last time? Was anyone there that was interesting that wasn’t advertised? I really miss the guys that Tim used to get years ago. 

On 11/4/2021 at 12:21 PM, Minneapolis said:

Johnny Bronco was at the party.  Smoking hot!! Talked to him a bit in the lounge and my heart was racing.  Perfect guy to have at an all nude party.  Every part of his body is huge!  Like I said in the other post, he’s straight.  Goes through the motions with his dances, but so worth it to be able to worship that body.  I hope he comes again!

ufffff I have to see him when he comes back.. any idea when he returns?

On 11/4/2021 at 12:21 PM, Minneapolis said:

was he completely nude at the party?

• 1 month later...