Full time “partner” for $15,000/month

bigjoey
This topic is 896 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If a woman can do it, I suppose there are male versions but just not as open:

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/3941738/sugar-mama-pay-man-15-years-younger-cougar/

Are there any open male versions of this where both parties admit the reality of the relationship?    I know of ones that were “wink wink” like Nick Gruber and Kevin Klein but just not this blatant.

Relationships come in all sorts of forms. Surely @bigjoey we should be unsurprised and welcome the different types of relations that we, as gay men, can have. 

BUT I don’t understand why such people feel the need to share intimate details of their lives. As long as they’re happy, I don’t care what consensual activities they enjoy. Are such people just desperate for attention and publicity?

If anyone asks me what I and my young man get upto indoors, I simply smile and say “That’s none of your business”.

3 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

Relationships come in all sorts of forms. Surely @bigjoey we should be unsurprised and welcome the different types of relations that we, as gay men, can have. 

BUT I don’t understand why such people feel the need to share intimate details of their lives. As long as they’re happy, I don’t care what consensual activities they enjoy. Are such people just desperate for attention and publicity?

If anyone asks me what I and my young man get upto indoors, I simply smile and say “That’s none of your business”.

My theory, if the relationship is real, is that the SB either pissed her off or she realized that she could do much better for $15K/mo. I mean, if you weren't investing that kind of money on something else, wouldn't you like to at least get the best you can get from the market? Not even the hottest girls on Seeking.com are doing that kind of money. TikTok has way more reach than Seeking.com and it's exactly where her audience are. That cougar must be swimming in applications of younger and more attractive guys right now.

Edited by lonely_john

1 hour ago, MscleLovr said:

There’s no accounting for taste @lonely_john. Being picky, I wouldn’t even have looked twice at her guy 🤔

Neither would I, but maybe now she realized she has better options, and she's good looking, which increases her chances of getting something better even more.

Edited by lonely_john

On 11/3/2021 at 10:48 AM, cany10011 said:

I get bored easily so 15K for one partner will not work. I rather have multiple playthings and not the responsibility of taking care of them. 

This is exactly why we must protect children from being taken and sold!!  More people would prefer to lease. image.gif.8c37c75a28d831085b479459423025f8.gif