Justfromflorida, hot twink deluxe in Orlando

Wanderoz

22 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

Only thing that can be a downside with younger guys is inexperience but he certainly has a high number of reviews so I'd say go for it @Pensant! When are you planning on going?

I believe the second weekend of December. There are a few I’d like to play with that weekend. I’ll certainly report back.

Let me say right off the bat that what I'm about to express is a very strong prejudice of mine.  Even though I'm not into anal I cannot envision a nineteen year old top.  When a eighteen or nineteen year old states he is a top I just chuckle and think "no way".  To my way of thinking a great top needs "experience" which eighteen and nineteen year olds don't yet have.   Just my personal opinion.

Edited by Epigonos

3 hours ago, Epigonos said:

Let me say right off the bat that what I'm about to express is a very strong prejudice of mine.  Even though I'm not into anal I cannot envision a nineteen year old top.  When a eighteen or nineteen year old states he is a top I just chuckle and think "no way".  To my way of thinking a great top needs "experience" which eighteen and nineteen year old don't yet have.   Just my personal opinion.

You might be right, but I did once know a 19-year old who had a lot of experience.

22 hours ago, Epigonos said:

Let me say right off the bat that what I'm about to express is a very strong prejudice of mine.  Even though I'm not into anal I cannot envision a nineteen year old top.  When a eighteen or nineteen year old states he is a top I just chuckle and think "no way".  To my way of thinking a great top needs "experience" which eighteen and nineteen year olds don't yet have.   Just my personal opinion.

Remembering when I was 18 or 19, it would probably be a very quick show, but there might be some reruns.  lol

The reason I've avoided this guy is two-fold.  He's a little too young for my taste.  With such young guys, I'm also always worried they are lying about their age.  Also, even his positive reviews indicate that he's very shy and takes time to warm up.  I'm shy too, so that's usually a deal breaker for me.

Edited by jtwalker

On 10/30/2021 at 6:16 AM, jtwalker said:

Remembering when I was 18 or 19, it would probably be a very quick show, but there might be some reruns.  lol

The reason I've avoided this guy is two-fold.  He's a little too young for my taste.  With such young guys, I'm also always worried they are lying about their age.  Also, even his positive reviews indicate that he's very shy and takes time to warm up.  I'm shy too, so that's usually a deal breaker for me.

Ask to see their ID.

On 10/30/2021 at 9:16 AM, jtwalker said:

He's been on there for almost a year now so you should be good on the age. And I'm shy too but with younger guys I feel able to take charge easier for some reason. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 10:34 AM, BuffaloKyle said:

He's been on there for almost a year now so you should be good on the age. And I'm shy too but with younger guys I feel able to take charge easier for some reason. 

Younger guys means age but in my experience there are plenty of younger guys who are very good in bed because they started earlier and the social stigmas are in many places gone 

Practice practice practice 

• 2 months later...
On 10/29/2021 at 11:06 AM, Epigonos said:

I entirely get your perspective. That said, I would say that the proof is in the pounding.

• 1 year later...
On 10/29/2021 at 11:06 AM, Epigonos said:

I beg to differ.  I've had several young 18 and 19 years olds who were great tops.  I live in NYC, maybe people grow up faster here? Including one btw who I taught to top - probably a bit too graphic to share in this forum but I gave him one or two suggestions and he was on fire!