US Opens November 8 (finally!)

tassojunior
This topic is 908 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

White House says fully vaccinated foreign visitors can start entering US on November 8

Not that i expect anything from the government to make sense but the rather ineffective vaccines from China will qualify people for admission while the very effective ones from Russia and India will not (the US will use the controversial WHO list).  

Edited by tassojunior

• + tassojunior changed the title to US Opens November 8 (finally!)
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.wgrz.com/article/travel/homeland-security-releases-initial-guidance-on-november-8-border-opening-covid19-rules-businesses-canada-border-crossing/71-d42f1635-3c65-45ea-96e3-4d1aedb9e470

It's gonna be a lot easier for Canadians to cross by land into the usa than it has been for Americans to cross into Canada. Hopefully for me being in Buffalo all the guys in Toronto are itching to do a trip down here to get some fresh clients. Right before covid there had been a pretty good amount of guys doing trips here and that was right when I was starting to hire for the first time. Was such bad luck.