RobertMiami

Skip

hmmmm....I dunno.....very mixed comments looking at the written RM text reviews via the hideme proxy method....

some glowing reviews from a couple or three longtime RM members (and one suspect very new member)......and negative reviews from new and old members......

the most detailed negative written text review......

“Robert” who is really (name deleted by me because it might be his real name?), used to be an award winning champion fitness model. He is now out of shape, very little definition to his body, and over weight. The pictures he is using are from 2015 and before. He puts no effort into trying to please his clients. He says he gives a boyfriend experience and does not. His massages are mediocre at best. I have only left 5 star reviews for others, but this one is a bust. I was very disappointed,, and he was not worth the 250 spent. Our session lasted only 41 minutes. Shame on you and on him.

those who want to know his real?? name can use the hide me proxy to read the review quoted above.....pictures of the named "fitness model" do match the ad pictures.....

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/how-to-see-the-full-rm-reviews.158881/

Edited by azdr0710

well, this is somewhat confusing......

I found the current IG for the "fitness model" named in the RM review in my post just upthread....the pictures in it are current and look very good as @builder boy says......if that model's "allmylinks" page is to be believed, he is very busy in various endeavors......

I'm wondering why the reviewer I quoted above said he's out of shape, though that reviewer appears to be one of the genuine ones at RM.....

Robertmiami's RM profile has been around for over two years and he shows full-on face shots......would a very busy and visible model do that?.....or does he hide behind the "massage only" defense?

I dunno.....no plans to go to any of the cities on his busy itinerary.....or is he only fishing for business in those locales?.....his most recent IG post mentions a road trip starting yesterday in Miami, his hometown (leaving Miami yesterday - fluent Spanish speakers who can access his IG may want to listen to his four-minute pre-departure post and see if any clues can be derived).....

this detective work can be fascinating......he is fantastic-looking

Edited by azdr0710

I have followed robertmiami on ig. Also. I won't reveal his ig handle here, but about 6 months ago he apologized for not posting. Stated he was taking a break to get back into shape. Maybe that coincides with the time frame of the negative review

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm that he's gorgeous and in good shape. (The abs aren't popping as in the pictures, I suppose.)

I can also confirm that he shows no interest in making the client feel special, sensual, gratified. Most everything he does conveys the message "I'll let you worship [kiss, blow, etc.] me, but anything I do for you will be perfunctory."

PM me for more.

• 3 months later...

Very sexy. I hope the negative reviews are just rumours. With only 6" he should be striving to provide the best service. But I suspect many of his clients would be into muscle worship and wouldn't mind not receiving any reciprocation at all. Surprisingly his intos include Kissing and Oral, but no Anal.

Edited by lonely_john

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2021 at 12:23 PM, jurinac said:

I can confirm that he's gorgeous and in good shape. (The abs aren't popping as in the pictures, I suppose.)

I can also confirm that he shows no interest in making the client feel special, sensual, gratified. Most everything he does conveys the message "I'll let you worship [kiss, blow, etc.] me, but anything I do for you will be perfunctory."

PM me for more.

I PMed you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...