Love Craft

jeezifonly
This topic is 918 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Craft Love, rather.

Are you a maker? 

Do you cook, paint, sew, do woodwork, assemble model kits, sculpt, knit? We all have passive hobbies - travel, movies, reading, and then exercise hobbies, Hiking, biking, swimming etc. 

What do you make? Food? Something non-consumable? Does it take real skill? Is it something that allows you to simultaneously watch TV or converse? Repition and/or counting involved? Does it involve expensive tools or materials?

From scratch or a kit, it’s all great for satisfaction on some level!

Make out. Make money. Make trouble. Make a mess. Make friends. Make music. Make a difference. Please make all those!!

But let’s try to talk about tangible things you make, for yourself, for gifts, for home use, for sale on Etsy. Tell us how long you’ve been a maker. Is it an obsession? Is it appreciated? Did it change during the height of lockdown?

Make me happy. Talk. You go first. 

3 hours ago, poolboy48220 said:

My younger sister came out in 2011 and is taking the lesbian handyman archetype seriously.  She's pretty skilled, she takes on repair jobs I'd never attempt.  

So, you help her? Learn from her as she does stuff? Hope you’re able to share with us what floats your own pool noodle