Manhattan Men in Philadelphia?

Megadude
This topic is 893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's been a long time since I've seen any strippers, and Google turned up a listing for a "gay friendly" male revue called "Manhattan Men" in Philadelphia: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/manhattan-men-gay-friendly-male-revue-club-philadelphia-tickets-25008953453?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

Does anyone know anything about it?  They don't have much online presence and look a little sketchy, but that's also true for a lot of places where I've had a great time....

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 5:29 PM, Megadude said:

It's been a long time since I've seen any strippers, and Google turned up a listing for a "gay friendly" male revue called "Manhattan Men" in Philadelphia: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/manhattan-men-gay-friendly-male-revue-club-philadelphia-tickets-25008953453?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

Does anyone know anything about it?  They don't have much online presence and look a little sketchy, but that's also true for a lot of places where I've had a great time....

Hmm that's very interesting. Isn't that address the old Penthouse club?  It's right off I95.  Haven't heard of them before. I'm guessing that "vegas style" means Magic Mike but thats trademarked,  so I'd assume its literally a show. Kinda like Hunk-O-Mania in Philly. 

On 10/21/2021 at 12:27 AM, Delvalboy said:

Hmm that's very interesting. Isn't that address the old Penthouse club?  It's right off I95.  Haven't heard of them before. I'm guessing that "vegas style" means Magic Mike but thats trademarked,  so I'd assume its literally a show. Kinda like Hunk-O-Mania in Philly. 

Yeah, based on the address that's where it is, although it looks like the Penthouse Club went out of business a while back.  They're pretty clearly selling themselves as a typical bachelorette party male revue that's open to gay guys too-- there was briefly one like that in Center City a few years back that was a lot of fun, if not exactly sexy.

The whole situation seemed sketchy enough that I wasn't going to bother checking it out this weekend, but I may do that in a few weeks and report back. 

• 3 weeks later...