best way to communicate with non-English speaking providers?

DrownedBoy

1 hour ago, Tygerscent said:

My general rule of thumb whether the same language is spoken or not at all, is to let your eyes, kiss, touch and heart do the communicating for you. People generally understand and respond to that language. 

Best thing I have heard in this forum since i joined a few months ago 

• 1 year later...
On 10/10/2021 at 6:00 PM, DrownedBoy said:

I don't know how well Google Translate works, but I've tried to use this once, but with bad results.

Has anyone else here been in this situation (as provider or client)?

Since I'm into role-playing when I hire, I need to be able to explain complicated instructions.

I assume you mean written text translation. If you have a summary of your roleplaybook, translate to desired language and then reverse translate that result back to English. That often provides clues as to how well the app did and recipient potential to grasp the details. You can then try to tweak the original English. 

If you want him to show up as your period 2 gym teacher that tells you he knows your folks are at a PTA meeting that he skipped out of as he saw you get aroused in the shower when he began addressing you about your dribble style, or college applications, you may require some additional translation effort around the nuances of PTA.

Edited by SirBillybob

If the meet is impromptu in a spa or sauna  with bar and food, I have found Google translate to be adequate. However, those encounters are very conventional intimacy and do not require much verbal or written communication.

Ad hires are more labour intensive back and forth translation even outside of advance discussion about behavioural elements of the intimacy, such as scheduling and other practical and structural requirements. Some will take on the translation tasks or share the lifting and that gives you a sense of their biz model. 

Pet peeves are when he sends one sentence at a time rather than paragraph form to just have to enter into app a few times rather than over and over for each phrase, even after clear directions are provided. And short forms even though it is clear my principal language for our purposes is English. Eventually common text shortcuts become familiar.

My one mishap ever, as I try not to be a time-waster, with an ad-based fellow was to upfront suggest a fee that I knew for certain was above the ‘standard’, for want of a better term. He went ballistic, asserting it was his role alone to dictate a rate. Blocked him. Dodged a bullet. I think it was more attitude than ‘lost in translation’. 

My lifetime ratio of non-English-speaking to English-speaking trade is about 2:1, stacked more with the former more recently. 

Edited by SirBillybob

On 10/28/2021 at 3:11 PM, Lazarus said:

I do as the 1-800–GOT-JUNK commercial says: I just point!  

Men use two hands to point the condom at the crotch. Stock Photo | Adobe  Stock

Young businessman feeling pain in his crotch. Stock Photo | Adobe Stock

Edited by Unicorn