"No Time to Pee"

This topic is 927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Chris" and I will be viewing the movie "No Time to Die" later today. It's 2:45 long and no intermission. I can remember the days when movies which were over 2:30 long had an intermission. It's going to be tough holding it in all of that time. Do any of you long for those times? These long movies with no breaks make me want to take some medication to retain fluids, like DDAVP before heading out to the theater... 😬

Yeah, the longer run times for some of these movies makes me consider how to avoid needing a break.  I just don't buy any soda at the theater and make sure I make a pit stop before sitting down.  

A few years ago I went to a event where they screened all three of the Lord of the Rings movies in their extended versions.  The was a 45 minute intermission between each one, but it did push my limits.

I sat through a live HD cinema telecast of Wagner’s Parsifal- 2 intermissions that were 40m ea for the onstage scene changes - lots of backstage interviews and watching of the process, plus time to pee… Which was good because it started at 9am PT and ended at 3pm.
2 1/2 hours for a movie I can do, provided I stop liquid intake from 30 min prior, and provided Daniel Craig does full frontal nudity in the last 10 minutes.