Anyone been to Onyx in LA?

thenewdigs

Did not like him at all.  It was a few years ago - maybe he has changed things up.  Apartment/space was cramped and awkward.  He was fully clothed and used an oil that had a pungent smell.  I think he wrapped up the massage a little early and certainly not leaving me happy.  Was one of the worst but not the worst massages I've encountered.  Be prepared going in!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have met him twice so far. The last time being in late August.

He looks exacly like his pics. Very handsome and amazing smile. Amazing body with beautiful smooth skin. He also has nice feet and really nice butt.  His body felt great. :)

He is very kind and open. I didn't feel he was shy the first time or the subsequent time we met.

I had a great time all around. I'm not a massage aficionado. I've only started to really get into them recently. In my limited experience the massage was very good. I asked him for medium pressure.

I did the extended spa erotic massage treatment.

• 1 month later...

I had a session with this man last night and when he opened the door he made me feel like Barbra Streisand. In her film debut in 1968 she won her Oscar for best actress for Funny Girl. The movie opened with her looking at herself in a mirror draped in a fur stole and she gasped, "hello gorgeous!" This is exactly what I said to myself about this man the moment he opened the door. He had on a muscle tank top with shorts and I was already excited. LOL. Thank God he spent significant time on my neck because I almost had whiplash when I jerked my head around when he came out of the bathroom while I was already laying on the table and he had adorned himself with the silkiest softest oil all over his sculpted perfect chest torso biceps triceps and every other muscle. At one point I felt like I was in Las Vegas and I put a quarter into a slot machine and it rang up four Lucky sevens and I hit the jackpot. Charming professional considerable funny intelligent warm engaging and offering me a shower no rush no hurry. His main objective was my pleasure and that was evident. 

In reading some previous comments in this thread and one other thread on this young man I noticed a few had less than favorable experiences that look as if they would have occurred four if not 5 years ago. You will  also read other experiences from men here that hit a home run when the batter was up. Lol.

Admittedly in an interview I read from the provider he stated how he had asked his very first client for feedback. Both were honest with each other and it is evident beyond doubt this man has honed his craft  to perfection. I cannot recommend him enough; currently in Detroit and I believe soon to head to Chicago and Indianapolis. Get him while you can. 

For now I'm going to go on Amazon  music and listen to my Funny Girl soundtrack! 

Onyxforu. .. see you again soon gorgeous!

On 10/26/2023 at 6:26 PM, dcguy20 said:

I saw him last week in DC. Won't repeat. 

Nice guy. Looked like his photos. 90 minute session only lasted 60 minutes.

He had club music playing and I requested something more peaceful. He changed it to another form of club music; thump, thump, thump. 

The vibe between us seemed somewhat awkward. 

I have been in touch with the provider since we had our session. We spoke about some cities where I thought he would do well. I know you said he played club music. He also did that during my session. I may speak to him about that as a gentle recommendation that I think most people would prefer soft sounds to enhance a relaxation. I do know he is also a professional DJ and I've seen videos of him in clubs playing music. Perhaps no one has ever objected so he has not realized it's not conducive to the experience. To be honest I'm not sure why I didn't say anything other than the fact that I was so mesmerized by his body that I guess I didn't want to take a chance to ruin him being in a good mood. I do wonder why your session ended early. Have the guys on the site that make reviews talk about how he doesn't rush. I do remember at one point he said we had about 8 minutes left and I was surprised by that in light of what other men had said but I was not cheated out of time and it by the time came for the conclusion it was actually extended.