Adonis LA

Boink

I get weekly email updates for the Adonis LA shows with the following info for their "Sexy Saturday" shows:

Hybird Format and Event Info:
- Dancers on stage per usual
- Lap Dances per usual, BUT with a more "relaxed vibe"
- Private 1-on-1 room option
- Beverages on site (No BYOB)
- Event is CASH ONLY, including beverages
- No ATM on site

- Address/Location:  To be provided Saturday to those who have registered.
- Show Times:  9pm - 2am

The location is described as a 'private venue'. Does anyone know what that means?  Is it some (unknown) bar or club such as where they hold their normal Wednesday night show? Or is it a private house/residence such as where they hold their monthly nude shows?

Curious.

17 hours ago, mickya said:

Its at a private business.  Very intimate space. The guys are not nude. The lap dance room is not supervised. There is a private room you can book.. A lot of fun.

Thanks; that's the info I was looking for. Very helpful.

On 10/7/2021 at 8:49 PM, mickya said:

Sexy sat, has one lap dance room with about 15 chairs. That room is not monitored.. There is one private room u can rent. What happens in there is between you and the dancer. At the Social House, a similar setup as Fubar. Lap dance room in back, behind curtains. Its monitored. Hopefully that helps

Very helpful. Thank you!

• 2 months later...
On 12/26/2021 at 4:34 AM, traxton said:

I did but I only end up receiving newsletters on the NYC parties.

Trax I believe there aren’t any LA parties until January. Last time I saw Matt he told me that with Christmas and New Year’s happening on Sturdays this year, it’ll just be too hard to staff the events. So, hold on until January and the LA parties (and corresponding announcement emails) will start back up.

Yes, that is correct, the next Adonis LA event will be on Saturday, Jan 8th. State Social House on Wed. are done for now and it's only the Saturday shows over on Melrose in West Hollywood. Excluding the 2nd to last Saturday every month since those are the Nude parties in LA. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Prime38 said:

Has anyone gotten the newsletter recently from LA? I know they canceled the last two Saturday and the last newsletter email I got was a week ago. Just want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

The last things I got from LA Matt were the virtual party a week ago or so and the Dec 18 LA nude party. 

Fubar isn’t currently planning on reopening which is part of why it’s been tough for Adonis LA to get back up and running I think.  There’s no venue to just drop the show into on whatever night. Matt does have a show scheduled for 2/12 and then the party for 2/19. If you’re on his mailing list you got that notification this past week.  
Let’s hope Adonis LA finds a new venue…

Are the LA shows at a venue or a private residence currently? I got the email for tonight that said location will be shared after sending payment.

I'm really interested in seeing Joe Dematteo but unfortunately don't have too much interest in the other guys and am wondering if it'll be worth the drive out.

Edited by acks01

>> Are the LA shows at a venue or a private residence currently? I got the email for tonight that said location will be shared after sending payment.

I'm really interested in seeing Joe Dematteo but unfortunately don't have too much interest in the other guys and am wondering if it'll be worth the drive out.<<

I, too, was interested in seeing Joe DeMatteo, as well as their other billed headliner, Pablo Hernandez. So, for the first time ever, I ventured to their Sexy Saturday NUDE party last night (Feb 19).  I was there between 9:30 and 11:30 pm and never saw a sign that either of them were in attendance.  No show headliners were a problem I had with Adonis LA back in their day at Fubar, but this time it stung a lot more since the admittance fee was $100.00! I won't do that again! 

Without the headliners, I found the rest of the experience a bore. But I am glad I finally satisfied my curiosity.  It was held in a nice private residence, BTW.

Edited by Boink
add quote

7 hours ago, Boink said:

>> Are the LA shows at a venue or a private residence currently? I got the email for tonight that said location will be shared after sending payment.

I'm really interested in seeing Joe Dematteo but unfortunately don't have too much interest in the other guys and am wondering if it'll be worth the drive out.<<

I, too, was interested in seeing Joe DeMatteo, as well as their other billed headliner, Pablo Hernandez. So, for the first time ever, I ventured to their Sexy Saturday NUDE party last night (Feb 19).  I was there between 9:30 and 11:30 pm and never saw a sign that either of them were in attendance.  No show headliners were a problem I had with Adonis LA back in their day at Fubar, but this time it stung a lot more since the admittance fee was $100.00! I won't do that again! 

Without the headliners, I found the rest of the experience a bore. But I am glad I finally satisfied my curiosity.  It was held in a nice private residence, BTW.

Yeah, I just flat out ask Matt or Tim who’s actually shown up that night. Those two were not going to early on. 

12 hours ago, goosh69 said:

Yeah, I just flat out ask Matt or Tim who’s actually shown up that night. Those two were not going to early on. 

Hmmm wish I had that option. I am sure Tim and Matt do their best to get us the top shelf but things just don't work out and you end up seeing the same dancer faces as regular nights.  Dancers are equally bored .. one of them came in took a look and walked right out .. lol and another one told me he doesn't do nude parties since it is the same set of customers.

They used to offer discounts to patrons at the regular club night if they came to the nude parties.. perhaps that may be good mitigation.