Body Mods (non-ink)

jeezifonly
This topic is 937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So many people have piercings all over their body now, that the former “shock value” of one’s first encounter with a PA is basically nothing these days.  
I’m neither inked nor pierced myself but enjoy seeing it up close on someone who’s already hot and has chosen their ornaments well.

Do you like genital piercings? How about low hanger balls? Or inflated with saline? 

It’s art in most cases. My teeth have limits to heavy metal, but I would love to see some of the extreme mods up close, though I’m not often drawn to engaging with their owners. The guy with the split tongue probably gives a hell of a rimjob…

Anybody encounter a piercing, studding, or other mod that paid off during sex more than expected? Maybe just his response from having you focus work on some of his  jewelry - enhanced nerve bundles or something that trigger great pleasure? 

I tend to be turned off my those things specially piecing. The sight of a PA or any other genital piercing makes me go limp with no possibility of recovering even if it's taken out! Ears and nipples are OK if not overdone. Tattoos I've grow accustomed to since they are so mainstream and can admire tasteful art on a beautiful body as a canvas. Ultimately I prefer and natural body.   

Edited by Danny-Darko

On 10/1/2021 at 5:42 PM, Danny-Darko said:

nipples are OK if not overdone

I very much disagree. Those tend to STINK because guys won't remove them to clean properly fearing that they would lose it or that the hole would close. Nothing better than a young man with his natural body, untouched.

Edited by lonely_john