T girl fetish

Sixpack
This topic is 944 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love Asian t girls.  I loved The soft body and the hard cock.  Prefer t girls whose cocks get erect.  Love the feminine side too / they are the ultimate.  Have had around 5 in life often long term dating not including 1 who used to do an awesome massage / sadly I lost her contact info 

So hot 

17 minutes ago, westernsyd said:

Its an interesting concept.

I think the only way I would really want to feel up a woman is to discover between her legs a nice hard cock and filled ball sack.

However having said that I am kind of interested in trying out a trans man 

I wish there were tranny massage places in ny. there is a place I saw in Newton, ma advertised but that is too far and Newton is a nice town so does not seem safe in terms of not being busted. I have no interest in men per romantically but I do enjoy a gay Asian massage but maybe in time I will step up to the plate and suck an Asian gay cock but only if the guy is a twink. I just had one last week but it was only ok.  I loved the hard cock 

1 hour ago, westernsyd said:

Its an interesting concept.

I think the only way I would really want to feel up a woman is to discover between her legs a nice hard cock and filled ball sack.

However having said that I am kind of interested in trying out a trans man 

Trans man - interesting that might be harder to find