Curious about massaging

huf
This topic is 935 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So what is someone was curious to massage another man, to give them pleasure? I'm in the OC, CA - and am straight, but do enjoy... :) - should I just find a CL type publication? Not sure about posting somewhere else - any ideas? Thanks!

18 minutes ago, huf said:

So what is someone was curious to massage another man, to give them pleasure? I'm in the OC, CA - and am straight, but do enjoy... :) - should I just find a CL type publication? Not sure about posting somewhere else - any ideas? Thanks!

I would suggest creating a profile on Adam4Adam. Be very clear about what you are looking for. See how it goes. Good luck, be safe and have fun!

On 9/19/2021 at 7:03 PM, huf said:

There is a site that seems to be designed just for this purpose: https://www.massageexchange.com

I have no idea how popular it is, or whether you'll have any luck finding what you're looking for, but it seems to be designed just for you!

On 9/22/2021 at 5:11 PM, jeezifonly said:

A great way to practice techniques is to sneak up behind a seated coworker and just start rubbing the neck and shoulders, talking about how tight they feel, and offering to sit under their work surface and rub their bare feet. 

Then, at your next job… 🥴

Curiously enough, I have done this to one coworker and one male model who I work with on photoshoots.

With the coworker, I just came up to him and have him a massage while he was working. It was a slow Friday so I think he found it a welcome change.

With the male model, we were hanging out at my hotel room, decompressing after a long day shooting a catalog. He was complaining about how tired his feet were, so I offered to massage them. He looked at me a second, said my qualifications, and he agreed. He had such beautiful feet that I had to hide my boner a couple of times.

I was completely transparent with them and said that I have only taken a few classes and hands-on time is still in the low 50s, but they both seem to enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...